Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im selling a Bentley key fob at the moment and i have been offered ?130 for it. I would be happy to accept that, but im a little unsure shipping that to china, plus i can imagine its going to cost alot to have a guarenteed delivery. What would you do? I think he is genuine as he buys lots of keys. Maybe to copy??

·
Registered
4,995 Posts
What are you unsure about with shipping the item to China? Provided you get cleared funds from him and he's prepared to pay the postage, it shouldn't really be an issue I'dve thought?

I shipped something to China in January of this year using Interparcel using their Express service (which is provided by UPS) and it was fine, fully tracked and surprisingly quick - from pickup to delivery took three days. You need to print out a few extra forms for customs declarations since it's going outside the EU, but they're pretty straightforward and explained on the Interparcel website. When I tracked it once it had been delivered you could even see who'd signed for the parcel.

It's not cheap but it's not ridiculously expensive - I think it cost me about £50 to send a big box (approx 450 x 300 x 250 mm) which weighed a few kilograms. I'd guess it'd be about £30 quid to send a jiffy bag to China with a keyfob in.

Jon.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts