Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
It's like the chicken / egg conundrum....

Does being on this forum make you mental, or do you have to be mental in the first place to come here?

*ponders thoughtfully*

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Come clean mate, that crackling noise is the big bag of doughnuts your munching on the way home isnt it

[:D]

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
It's like the chicken / egg conundrum....

Does being on this forum make you mental, or do you have to be mental in the first place to come here?

*ponders thoughtfully*
Cat,
The answer is neither.This forum merely puts us in touch with our inner eccentricity [;)]

·
Registered
6,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Damn the video quality is pants, you can't see the spokes on my wheels!

I'll have to zoom in a bit more on the next episode! [:D][Y]

·
Registered
6,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was going to have a CD playing in the background (did this on another video I shot ages ago but had no hosting space) but wanted to record the sound from my induction kit! As it happens I didn't get much chance to boot it, although you can hear a few whooshes and growls if you listen carefully [:)]

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Why am I watching you stuck in traffic!?

This is borderline obsessive compulsive stuff!

EDIT: AND your taking videos of schoolgirls! I felt guilty just watching it when that happened!

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
LOL, you're going a bit fast as well mate! [:D] Does sound marvellous though [Y]
hehe I might try it again going slower... although there wasn't any traffic to get stuck in.

I like the induction roar noise on yours [Y]

·
Registered
6,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Let's have a drive through ! Watch out near the end, where the reflection dramatically changes between different sizes as the distance of the shop windows varies. The main window reflection I wanted to capture is in the middle of the video though, it's nice and big and quite clear.

Yeah, I know I need to sort my microphone/wind noise problem. I thought strapping it down very tight would stop the tape flapping in the wind but it still does it.

Can hear the induction noise better on this one as well [;)]

·
Registered
518 Posts
Let's have a drive through ! Watch out near the end, where the reflection dramatically changes between different sizes as the distance of the shop windows varies. The main window reflection I wanted to capture is in the middle of the video though, it's nice and big and quite clear.

Yeah, I know I need to sort my microphone/wind noise problem. I thought strapping it down very tight would stop the tape flapping in the wind but it still does it.

Can hear the induction noise better on this one as well [;)]
lol that fat bird on the floor looks like shes gonna throw up!

Really is interesting to see all them people just doing their daily thing, music goes well with it too!

·
Registered
6,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Really is interesting to see all them people just doing their daily thing, music goes well with it too!
Do you like my video production skillz then [:p] Soundtrack? Whack a CD in the car stereo [:D]

Maahny, cool vid, cool car [Y]

I'm going to stick a block of foam over the microphone next time, see if I can reduce the wind noise.

I was seriously tempted to buy a proper video camera a few months ago, but can't justify the expense yet.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts