Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how much has your MKIV (and Bora's) changed since you got it???

i've had the minger 2 years now and it's went through some big changes, all for the better i hope[:eek:)]

Before

Posted Image

Posted Image

Now

Posted Image

Posted Image

next please[:D]

·
Registered
712 Posts
Well, time for the 2nd bora...

My first bora (which had no mods at all)

Posted Image

Then 2 months later, Borat was bought(ignore the crap photoshop attempt at blacking out the grill!)

Posted Image

Borat then got some new shoes [:)] Which later proved a bugger to get off thanks to McGards [:(]

Posted Image

But when the McGards were forced off, she got a little bit more squat

Posted Image

Finally, Borat took her final form after a UK-MKIVs road trip to Wolfsburg where she was born.

She was proudly wearing her Votex bodykit and Aristos - totally unique [^] - and had a small snippet in PVW (on a bad hair day I might add if you've seen the pictures!!)

Posted Image

Sometimes I miss her, the admiring looks she used to get... but then I put my foot down and hear the roar of the V6 hehe!!

I would mod the A3 to something totally unique, but alas time and money are now limiting factors - plus I have my sights set on something else [;)]

·
Registered
712 Posts
Quote: posted by gerard on 02/01/2005 12:28:00

who's 4x4 looking Golf is that in your 2nd photo Mike[:eek:)][:p]

when did u sell Borat???? must have missed that one[:(],

Hehe, that was the meet at Carlisle when I got lost along the way [:I]

Borat went at the End of October

·
Premium Member
16,988 Posts

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Well I have not got any before pictures of my old golf in standard form, as I started to modify it within the 1st few weeks on ownership and the modding spiralled out of control when PJ introduced me to the forum.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Then I got rid of the GTI standard rear lights and opted for these:

Posted Image

I then got bored of the lights and they went to lee's car (he has since change them for the euro spec) and I also sold my 19" BK racing and was driving round for a month or so like this:

Posted Image

As driving around on 17's wasn't my style, they where promptly changed to 19" A8's and they rear lights where replaced with Inpro (Hella made) all reds and I removed the rear wiper, plus many interior mods (thanks to GBs organised by Foxy):

Posted Image

Posted Image

My biggest and final mod, is making my silver golf look like a grey S3. lol!

Posted Image

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.