Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 185 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All, i'm after some ideas for my Bora, so could you all post pics of your Bora's.

Cheers Ian

·
Registered
28 Posts
Ian, anniversary front valance and 4 motion rear valance with exhaust to match would finish yours off a treat!!!

·
Registered
632 Posts
Heres one of my old V5.........It was lowered on Kw coilovers and had induction kit etc.

Posted Image

The wheels off of the V5 will be going onto my V6 in the better weather after it has also been lowered.

Posted Image

·
Registered
484 Posts
Some of mine with my new ECS 2v2 and Stage 1 brakes,R/C/R/C tail lights, black badge and German style no. Plate,

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Still got Celis Angel eyes to come!!!

·
Registered
105 Posts
WhiteBoy, I've just seen your Bora , VERY Nice !!!!! Love the wheels. Just a few questions, What size & make of wheels are they (looking at getting some R32 or OZ GT's soon) also have you lowered the car, if so how - coilovers or lowering springs, this is also being considered but not sure in which order to do it, prob lower first then wheels. Your opinions ?!

·
Registered
924 Posts
here is mine

ragleymegamee04-0016.jpg
but now have a oettinger front grille and soon to be having 18's konig alloys black with polish lip!!

also thinking of having the roof sprayed gloss black.

will

·
Registered
484 Posts
Thanks Red Eye,

The wheels are O.Z Super GT's and they are 8x19". The car is lowered about 60mm front and 40mm rear on a H&R Cup kit so shocks and springs but i'm thinking of changing to coilovers at some point!!

I would go wheels first then you can see how much you need to lower it by!!

Kevin.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Thanks Red Eye,

The wheels are O.Z Super GT's and they are 8x19". The car is lowered about 60mm front and 40mm rear on a H&R Cup kit so shocks and springs but i'm thinking of changing to coilovers at some point!!

I would go wheels first then you can see how much you need to lower it by!!

Kevin.
Very nice car there Kevin, has has been said.

But with that drop do you suffer from any scrapage ie on the speed bumps the council likes to sprout on the roads??

Want to lower mine, but think I may suffer after being lowered, it is amazing how high the car look's within the arches, but if you try to jack it up with the trolley jack (a small trooley jack at that) it only JUST goes under.

Cheers

·
Registered
180 Posts
sorry i cant help out mate, not much done here just coilovers, but hey you gotta start somewhere! so i guell ill just be a pic vvhore[:D]

neil.

Posted Image

dropped abit on standard 16's

Posted Image

Posted Image

1 - 20 of 185 Posts