Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

· Registered
3,732 Posts
Quote: posted by pope1 on 03/01/2005 21:27:45

Cat1.4 any more pics please? The drop on those Konis looks very even.

Don't have any more decent pics just now, so here's the best I could find. Hopefully the weather may take a turn for the better & I can get some more soon

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

· Registered
2,809 Posts
Many thanks. Car does look good with those wheels and the ride height seems consistent, front and back. Looks like you've still got a reasonable amount of suspension travel too. How do you find the ride with those springs?

· Registered
3,732 Posts
Quote: posted by pope1 on 04/01/2005 03:51:53

Many thanks. Car does look good with those wheels and the ride height seems consistent, front and back. Looks like you've still got a reasonable amount of suspension travel too. How do you find the ride with those springs?

Thank you [:)]

Yes, there is still a reasonable amount to play with which is fine by me, when I was considering getting it done my driveway was a worry because I have to go over quite a steep crest, but there are no problems in that sense at all

As for the ride, I find it fine - not too harsh. The shocks are wearing out a bit now (I lowered it on standard shocks for the moment), but once they're replaced it'll be less bouncey again, as it was when I got the springs on to begin with.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.