Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

· Registered
1,511 Posts
Gerard you car is an inspiration mate, but are the -50mm Eibach springs the Sport Line kit, I thought the Pro -Kit only dropped about 30mm. Sorry to be picky but I was going to change my springs to the Sportline jobbies. On the same subject what do you reckon to the ride quality on the -50mm springs. Cheers fella.

· Registered
766 Posts
thanks for the kind comment Cluke[8D], always nice to hear.

mine is the pro-kit 99% sure, i'ii check the box when i'm back at work on wednesday.

i changed the springs and shocks on mine.

50mm?? i love the look of the drop, handles fantastic on twisty roads,

the ride is still comfy, i've gave some poeple a drive in mine, and also passengers seem impresed how comfy it is for the big drop. but the roads up here an not the best.

i origionally wanted 30mm but was told 50 and so glad i did, one thing i don't like about the 30mm drop is they always seem to sit higher at the back end (no offence ot anybody with 30mm drop[:eek:)]) just my view.

slam it mate, u know u want to[:D][:D]

· Registered
1,599 Posts
Yeah, I know what you mean.

That pic was taken about 5 days after having it done, however it has dropped a bit more now on the back and is pretty level.

I do recommend them 100%. Little bouncey at high speed, however is an improvement against my original ones.

Gla dyou like tho [:)]

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.