Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Based in birmingham. Will get some more pics i have some better ones of them on my other camara so once i transfer will post them up. The bora with the 12" came out really nice just a simple build but looked clean.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Based in aston but the boras in the pics are not mine they was done for friends. Mine is the silver one which will have a crazy build in just changing the one i done for something better now. If you are around the town centre area i am sure someone has heard the 2x15" playing as he is always giving it some. I am sure i can get him to come over if you ever wanted to hear it any thing to show off what he can do lol.

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
Im from yardley area / solihull.. yeah i know where aston is.. im always down euro car parts in neachells lol.. suprised i havent seen ya driving about..

Sat [y]

·
Registered
410 Posts
Not far from euro either lol. I am not normall driving around in the day cause am in work but if you ever see a silver bora around stands a good chance its me lol. I am going to see if i can get the better pics of the installs up casue shows more of the cars and hope some of mine

·
Registered
410 Posts
Nice install love the trimming with the r logo in floor. Who did the install looks a very nice job giving me some ideas for my new one now.

·
Registered
764 Posts
The install was done by a guy down here in cornwall, who has a ford mondeo which he enters in the emma shows.

Yeah i think the R logo on the floor is very cool. The only problem you will have with the 300/4, 1000/1 and W7 will be that they wont be able to fit in like mine but you could have them like this:

2-1038-7956-l-0U8nYoZcqHU9SJgzf56Zj.jpg

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
The install was done by a guy down here in cornwall, who has a ford mondeo which he enters in the emma shows.

Yeah i think the R logo on the floor is very cool. The only problem you will have with the 300/4, 1000/1 and W7 will be that they wont be able to fit in like mine but you could have them like this:

2-1038-7956-l-0U8nYoZcqHU9SJgzf56Zj.jpg
I'm liking this guy's work, might have to go and stay with my gran in st austell and get mine done [:D]

1 - 20 of 58 Posts