Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post your PGR3 times here

Add you name ( gamertag ) track and time. Then we can keep a track of them better

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
My gamertag is beerglass2 and ranked number 1 on birdcage in race agaisnt the clock using a class D car..

Well I was on the 1/1/2006 ....

I'll check the time and post it on here

·
Registered
5,132 Posts
Perhaps it would be better if it was standardised - say use a specific
car? Not really played the game so not sure if you can do it like you
could in PGR2.

·
Registered
261 Posts
I would love to post my times but Parcelfarce have managed to deliver my 360 to my neighbour, who doesnt seem to be around now, I will post as soon as I get my grubby little paws on it!

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I would love to post my times but Parcelfarce have managed to deliver my 360 to my neighbour, who doesnt seem to be around now, I will post as soon as I get my grubby little paws on it!
HAHAH

Bet hes in there now playing PGR3 on it now

sorry shouldnt say things like that and laugh

·
Registered
261 Posts
Yeha! Neighbour finally got home!! The bliming box didnt even have a label on it, it seemed to have completely peeled off, anyway, whatever I now have it!!!!! And I have only one game PG3 yehaaa!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,132 Posts
Is this something we're doing in the online career? Do you have to have
done much of the game to get access to these just that I've literally
done about 3 races in the solo career and that's it.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
u can do it at anypoint, u have access to all cars too as its only in playtime!

go to playtime>race against the clock then s elect what car u want from class b, then change the track to London>the birdcage. U can do it via xbox live too and race the best ghost of all time online. Cant remember how to do that, pretty easy to figure out though!

hth

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Is this something we're doing in the online career? Do you have to have done much of the game to get access to these just that I've literally done about 3 races in the solo career and that's it.
Nik I have sent you a friends request. Im beerglass2

If we add each other to friends list then we can check how each others doing. When you s elect playtime,race agaisnt the clock then s elect london and birdcage then B class car, look at the leaderboard and press the R tigger once your get friends times and when loaded into xbox live.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts