Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Is that Stu lurking in the background...lol

You have posted pictures quick,he isn't even home yet!!

Debbie(posting under Stu's ID )

·
Registered
232 Posts
i got home ok [;)] lmao...

was a top day out can't wait for the next one
only one thing u didn't stand far enough back while taking that pic and my cars been cut off lol jk [:p]

Antony

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Is that Stu lurking in the background...lol

You have posted pictures quick,he isn't even home yet!!

Debbie(posting under Stu's ID )
At least you know where he's been, he's been with us all day!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i got home ok [;)] lmao...

was a top day out can't wait for the next one
only one thing u didn't stand far enough back while taking that pic and my cars been cut off lol jk [:p]

Antony
Sorry Antony, Angie's told me off for that. Look out for more postings later.

Here's one from last time,

Posted Image

·
Registered
325 Posts

Yes,i know where he has been all day and as usual i have a disaster ,this forum is a jinx,last time he was out with you guys at Awesome for the rolling road day my washing machine exploded and tripped the electrics !!

Today,when i went into the garden(because of the high winds last nite) my garden fence is collapsing,how its still upright i'll never know.

Jinxes,the lot of ya..lol

Debbie

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Yes,i know where he has been all day and as usual i have a disaster ,this forum is a jinx,last time he was out with you guys at Awesome for the rolling road day my washing machine exploded and tripped the electrics !!

Today,when i went into the garden(because of the high winds last nite) my garden fence is collapsing,how its still upright i'll never know.

Debbie
I'm sure we're not really a jinx lol..

It'll give him something to do next weekend eh!![;)] You'll have to join him next time it might stop the accidents happening!!

·
Registered
325 Posts

Debbie
I'm sure we're not really a jinx lol..

It'll give him something to do next weekend eh!![;)] You'll have to join him next time it might stop the accidents happening!!
Hey you P155 OFF its ultimate dubs next week...lol

Great meet guys an gals nice to meet some new faces that i havent seen before an some i have met.

Cant wait for the next meet.

RJH an PAT.........ya missed a good meet lads

Stu

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nice to see everyone today, didn't expect to see so many people. Good to meet some new members and see some new cars [Y]

Sorry we couldn't stay too long, had to dash back to Liverpool to do some painting! Here's some pics we managed to get anyway:

http://www.uk-mkivs.net/photos/meets/images/499186/original.aspx
And the winner of the cleanest, shiniest, sparkling mk4 is........foxy phantom

·
Registered
496 Posts
Good meet today, it was nice to meet some new people. Some lovely cars.

Sat nav got me home in one piece, although some birk decided to wrap himself round a roundabout, (not sure how thats possiable but it happened!) and caused a massive queue of traffic. Then the diversion sent us round and round and back to the accident!, so it took us about 2hrs longer than it should, but the sat nav saved the day, so thanks for that[Y]
Just need to figure out how to fit the changer into the glove box, and get the aerial in there somewhere...

·
Registered
682 Posts
Well what a turn out! Must have been one of the busiest meets ive been to. Good to see the usual suspects in attendance,plenty of new faces as well-didnt get everyone's name,but always good to meet new members! Glad to see Anthony finally made it.....there was some concern for his welfare for a while,but he found us eventually! Lol's. Some top quality cars today as well,a few worthy of mention being Jazz-Me,Foxy Phantom,Miv (his & hers-sorry guys,didnt get your names![:$],but at least you went home with a new mkiv's sticker! Lol's). We seem to have an increasing number of new faces and regulars,which can only be a good thing,so we may end up with some pretty well attended meets now the weather is getting better. Beddie,good to see the new motor mate,very nice indeed. I want one as well!!! Lol's. Rye,top job for arranging this meet,im sure everyone will agree it went very well,nice one mate. Like the V5 as well,top motor,cheers for the ride,despite the lack of fuel! Hope you had enough to get home! See you all next time hopefully,Cheers,Paul.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Well what a turn out! Must have been one of the busiest meets ive been to. Good to see the usual suspects in attendance,plenty of new faces as well-didnt get everyone's name,but always good to meet new members! Glad to see Anthony finally made it.....there was some concern for his welfare for a while,but he found us eventually! Lol's. Some top quality cars today as well,a few worthy of mention being Jazz-Me,Foxy Phantom,Miv (his & hers-sorry guys,didnt get your names![:$],but at least you went home with a new mkiv's sticker! Lol's). We seem to have an increasing number of new faces and regulars,which can only be a good thing,so we may end up with some pretty well attended meets now the weather is getting better. Beddie,good to see the new motor mate,very nice indeed. I want one as well!!! Lol's. Rye,top job for arranging this meet,im sure everyone will agree it went very well,nice one mate. Like the V5 as well,top motor,cheers for the ride,despite the lack of fuel! Hope you had enough to get home! See you all next time hopefully,Cheers,Paul.
about the me getting lost part, i've had an idea teh next meet should be held at my house [:)] theres no way i would get lost then [:p] everyone should agree any my mum cooks a spanking sunday dinner [;)] lol

Antony

·
Registered
682 Posts
about the me getting lost part, i've had an idea teh next meet should be held at my house [:)] theres no way i would get lost then [:p] everyone should agree any my mum cooks a spanking sunday dinner [;)] lol

Antony
Right thats the next meet sorted then! Lol's,you'd best ok with your mum though,before 15 people turn up expecting to be fed![:D]. Paul.

·
Registered
4,733 Posts
Yeah - kinda my fault you got lost there Antony, I could have sworn it was at that place in Cheshire Oaks... should have read the thread properly!!

Nice to meet everyone anyway, thanks to Rye for sorting everything out and letting me and Tom (aka Stunt with the silver Anni) tag onto the table for some food.

Someone mentioned The Horn, next to Acton Bridge in Weaverham (down the A49 towards Oulton Park) as a possible next venue - the landlord is apparently keen to have us along, might be a thought?? They've got a big carpark and it's a great drive to it from any direction.

Cheers everyone, it was a good day!

Mike.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Just wanted to say thanks everbody for yesterday. Was good to see everyone, including people I had seen at Awsome RR day and also a few new faces.

Only really my 2nd proper meet, so it was good to have a chat with a few people I'd never met before.

Ditto Mike's comment thanking Rye for sorting the day out and letting us pike a few places on the table [:)].

Cheers everybody.

ps: sorry I didn't take any pics...did anybody take any of the 2 anni's????

1 - 20 of 22 Posts