Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well another successful NW meet,good to see everybody today-thanks for coming! Didnt expect to see so many people,was worried we may have trouble fitting everyone in for food,but we managed. Quite enjoyed my role as 'dad' at the head of the table(thanks for that Beddie![:D]). I think we had 25 for food in the end,plus a few late arrivals,which is probably the most that ive seen at a meet-lets hope we can keep it this busy. Not sure they were too happy with us holding our 'cruise' in the car park though,Lol's. Feel free to post any comments on todays meet,or any pictures if youve got some. Cheers again for turning up folks![Y]Paul.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Great turn out. Even had the weather on side.

food was good too. lovin the black anni.

Still laughing at bedies comedy remark to the jobs worth who came out to try and move us on.

"how many staff you got in there mate, looks we have more and the big guys with the shaved head is worth 3 of yours"

looking forward to the next one

·
Registered
7,468 Posts
Hi chaps! Another nice meet [:D] I only took a few photos, so here they are:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Tabs I have to say in the metal your car looks so good with those rims - I was like [:O] when you shot off up the sliproad. Nice one everyone [y] See you at the next one

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well seems as though everyone enjoyed today. Excellent line up of cars as well,throw in some decent weather and good food,and we couldnt really go wrong. Some good photo's there as wellgot a few myself,just havent got the hang of loading them up onto the pc yet! Cheers,Paul.

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
Get them photos sorted Paul!

Good day, good food but i fear the conversation in the car park between the staff and ourselves may have ended the relationship between "us and them". Don't thinkthey were keen on the image!

Still, we seem to move about now so think where we should go nexrt time!

Ta for the drive in the 150PD Anni Stunt, very strong car you have there, all seems very fit and healthy, and for 66k its immaculate! P.S. what colour is the nk5 gonna be?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts