Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quick message to say thanks to everyone for turning up today, one of the largest turnouts of any of the NW Meets (and this biggest turnout this year [:p]). Hopefully we'll be using the Romper again in the near future [^]

If you have any pics then please post them up. I'll be adding some to the gallery over the next week and may require some images.

As mentioned to a few of you I'm thinking of doing the next one in Southport, probably in March so keep your ears peeled for that one [:D]

·
Registered
495 Posts
Good to see everyone, and good to put some faces to names (again!). I still think everyone should wear badges with their username on though [:)]

Or...

Everyone should be like Gary Cundliffe and post as... errmm... Gary Cundliffe...

BTW Did anyone see that black Octavia RS? Bloody lovely motor [:D]

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Mikes car looks brilliant, sorry boys but couldnt stay had things to do (You were all eating at the time)Maybe next meet. Had a word with Mike but left then.

Andymac was that you on the m62 i was following?? I turned off onto the m6 you went straight on... Just guessing, if it was nice car bud..

Pics look great by the way...

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
Good meet, some very nice cars there, and the food was fantastic, looking forward to the next one, tally ho! Would post some pics but I think Andy has covered them above, nice one! Mike's euroslag looked so good in the flesh, those RIALS are phat!!! Cheers

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
Nice pics Andy... I guess we can see who stole the show then! [:D]

Stewart's buggy looks great too...

None of the Rover Tabs? [:p]

And who put a car bra on and left it on for pics?

·
Registered
251 Posts
Garry and Tabs seem to like Bra's [;)]...

I wonder if Tab's has a Bra on his Jalopy ? [:D] [:D] [:D]

Nice to meet you all again, Southport here we come [:D]

·
Registered
27 Posts
Cheers Guys for the friendly meet, nice looking cars, Mike well impressed with the Euro slaaagg, looked great.

See you all again at the next meet [8D]

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Was good to see you all yesterday. Some nice motors there. Great pics too. Thanks for the kind comments on the Golf. Sorry we couldnt stay too long, but we had to run around a football pitch in freezing temps later that afternoon!

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Quote: posted by rich1068 on 30/01/2005 20:43:18

BTW Did anyone see that black Octavia? Bloody lovely motor [:D]

yep, Eddy's car is nice isn't it [:p]

Nice pics, no wonder mike's car stole the show, it's good to see some nice daylight shots of it.

·
Registered
50 Posts
was definately a good meet. cool cars nice people and arctic coditions. next time i`ll bring a coat[:eek:)]. the dog enjoyed it too, had his head out of the window on the 56 on the way home.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts