Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
nice pics Cal[8D]

really like the 2nd last pic at the bottom of the silver mk4........wonder who owns that one[;)]

some quality motors on show down there, and good to see a turn out of uk-mkivs motors aswell, well done Jace for organising that[8D]

[:)]

·
Registered
46 Posts
good pics , never ventured into the car park as my batteries were dead by then, shame the day was spoiled by me completing the second half of the journey on the back of an AA wrecker

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Quote: posted by gerard on 28/03/2005 16:26:07

who owns what golf out of the mk 4 team???

i will ammend the post and put names above each car.

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
Wow... look at those wheels!

Posted Image

Some nice pics there guys, looks like a good day out. What's the deal with the chain holding 4low's bonnet down (or so it seems) ?

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
See my Bora managed to just creep into view in the pic of Gerard's car with my other half looking rather "glaiket" [B)] as we say in Scotland, although can't say I look any better talking to MikeTDi while looking at 4Lows Golf[:I]

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
that was a great show. well worth the 5am start, even tho at that time i was still debating weather to go back to bed! some awesome cars on display.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Quote: posted by smithjoe on 28/03/2005 22:17:33

Chaz's car looks nice anymore pics of it.

Thanks! Im going to put some new pics in members rides today or tmrw so keep an eye out!

Mike TDI your car was looking pretty dam good in the flesh. It was very shiny! I bet those wheels are hard to keep clean.

Good to meet up and drive down in convoy, even though i kept myself to myself again!

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Quote: posted by chaz on 29/03/2005 07:34:46

Quote: posted by smithjoe on 28/03/2005 22:17:33

Chaz's car looks nice anymore pics of it.

Mike TDI your car was looking pretty dam good in the flesh. It was very shiny! I bet those wheels are hard to keep clean.

i was majorly wee'd off after spending the whole of saturday cleaning and waxing her in the dry weather, then on sunday morning as soon as i turned out of my estate to get to the show it started to pee it down [V]. Got to elsecar and it looked like i had been off road rallying. The wheels are a pain in the ass to clean, but you get use to it, and the results are rewarding [:D]

·
Registered
496 Posts
What are those headlights like? Are they Xenons or are they the ones you can get on ebay at the moment?

And forgot to ask before what you used to get it so shiny and no little scratches?

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
my headlights are FK angel eyes. Very good if you use better bulbs. As for the shine, on that day i just watered the golf down, dryed it off, then used meguirs quik detailer all over. On the wheels i just used water and a lot of cloth action!! The day before i washed the car with meguirs NXT gen shampoo, dryed off, then applied P21S wax. I highly recomend meguirs products and the the P21S wax if you want a good shine like mine.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts