Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We've just enabled post attachments on the forum, this will allow you to upload an image which will be displayed inside your posts.

A new option now appears under the text entry area when you are posting called "File attachment", simply click "Browse", find and s elect an image from your local pc and post as usual.

Allowed file formats are jpg, gif and png, maximum image size is 75kb

cheers

the uk-mkivs.net team

·
Registered
712 Posts
It depends how David has set it up, the files might be stored on the server itself and referenced through the DB, rather than pulling the images out the DB (as BLOBS for the techies)

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
A new option now appears under the text entry area when you are posting called "File attachment", simply click "Browse", find and s elect an image from your local pc and post as usual.
Im not seeing this, is this feature still available?
Currently using IE6 with XP Pro.

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
No one is using it because we don't have the option, or at least I cannot see any kind of attachment option when writing a message anywhere.

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
Must be a permissions thing, I've got the box. Come to think of it, only seen it being used once & that was by Chris

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
My bad, can see it on another thread, but not on this one, possibly because us minions don't have the power to post without a mod allowing us on here [:D] so might have something to do with not having the attachment box.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts