Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I may know someone that can supply genuine VW Anni Kit's but before I stick my head on the block, how much would you guys think was a fair price for a kit? Any sensible offers welcome and I do mean sensible!!! Not going to rip anyone off but the margins could be tight after postage so let me know your thoughts!!

The kit would comprise of the following:

Front Valance.

Rear Valance (No Cut out or With Cut out)

Roof Spoiler

Side Skirts

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Wouldn't it be simpler if he just gave us a price ? then everyone can say, yey or nay !!

We all know you can get the kits from around ?450- ?550. So what is his price ?

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
at 450, you tend to get the 4 piece kit (without spoiler) and at 550, you tend to get the 5 piece kit

You make your choices and take your chances!

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for your comments guys, I just need a few more people to respond and then I can go back to him and see what he can do, I may have been a lttle foolish for asking how much you guys would pay but I figured that if you guys were looking to source one of these kits then you would know what prices you have been quoted.

Don't shoot the messenger, LOL!!

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yup it was ?480 delivered from OEM parts.

Everyone seems to be getting hold of these kits at the moment - word on the street is they've stoped production and need to clear stocks!
That's what I have heard as well mate but hey, always a good time to get a good quality kit on the cheap!!

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
I may have been a lttle foolish for asking how
much you guys would pay but I figured that if you guys were looking to
source one of these kits then you would know what prices you have been
quoted.
If they can do a rear valance without cutout for less than ?132
delivered then I could be interested (Price edited due to new quotation
obtained today)

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I think that they would rather not break up the kits but I will ask the question.

You don't ask you don't get!!

·
Registered
2,990 Posts

Everyone seems to be getting hold of these kits at the moment - word on the street is they've stoped production and need to clear stocks!
So what happens in a couple of years time when an Anni is accident damaged, how will the bodyshop obtain bits of the bodykit?

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

So what happens in a couple of years time when an Anni is accident damaged, how will the bodyshop obtain bits of the bodykit?
That's a good question mate but it's like us at Hella, we have to manufacture parts for around 8 years worth of service life for each product!!

Maybe they are coming to the end of their manufacturing quota? Whoever makes the kits that is?

1 - 20 of 80 Posts