Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
You're getting onto this quick aren't you?

no harm in that!!

i liked brooklands cos of its exclusivity...it wasn't just a service station car park. so something like that would be good

·
Registered
639 Posts
brans hatch would be very elite, might cost a bit though.

would also be good for the SE/Kent boys as its in the middle and thats where 1/2 of us came from.

im with greenbeast, i dont mind paying a bit if the day is ours (nice if we also get something out of it i.e. tour) better than car park.

·
Registered
703 Posts
i dont mind paying a bit if it includes some exclusive tour or site etc...

anywhere within the m25 would be good... or else we kinda leave london. though a racing circuit is fine as it links to cars,speec etc

·
Registered
459 Posts
how about meeting on a sat afternoon/eve all staying at a travel in or some thing like then going to chessington or thorpe park on the sunday, could have a good p##s up on the sat night, would prob still be cheaper than doing brands hatch, just a thought

·
Old Skool UK-MKIV member
1,594 Posts
Bloody 'ell, meet no.5 already.

Any place is good for me, that Blenheim Palace looks at bit posh, looks like you'll need to insert a silver spoon up your ar5e.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Quote: posted by wallacel on 15/09/2004 00:10:04

Bloody 'ell, meet no.5 already.

Any place is good for me, that Blenheim Palace looks at bit posh, looks like you'll need to insert a silver spoon up your ar5e.

LOL [:D]

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
Some good suggestions there.. If you like i'll email brands and ask what the status is with regards to us potentially comin along and spendin the day there.. though I expect it'll be difficult to get a sat or a sunday when the weathers warm cos there'll be a meet on or something ! So may have to do it when it's the off season or something.. ?

We could of course always meet at the british rallycross round, brands hatch.. last weekend in October, Sunday 31st, I think !? Great racing and reasonable price to get in.

Just a thought.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Osterley Park sounds good... they ahve a long drive with a car park at the end, might get permission to park in front the house... not too much to see but good for a picknick.. they have a lake and woody area... also hold events there like open air theatre etc... so not a bad venue and not too hard to get to, just off the m4/a4

Kew isn't a bad place but will be busy, there is also Syon House/park which has its butterfly house and garden centre... plenty of parking and again if ppl want then possibly organise so the cars go into the house grounds and have exclusive parking...

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
id be up for the night out and thorpe park idea!!

make a weekend of it, then i can bring the other half along and not get moaned at (during the day anyway)

1 - 20 of 56 Posts