Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my dad saw MOB's post with his Boxster and said i must post a pic of his porsche - he is obsessed LOL

Posted Image

He says comments please LOL again

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice.....not standard wheels though?

I'd take it to 100 then it'd come back at me.
nope 18" sport techno alloys - i think thats what they are called

only to 100 - would only take a few seconds - about 9 to be precise i think

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Pee on my bonfire why dontcha...........[:p]

Thats lovely, I'd love one [;)]
lol, sorry

if u want a 911 my dads is for sale (no not that yellow turbo)

but this one:

Posted Image

it may be quite old school, but its one hell of an event to see and drive [:)]

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
nice Porscha`s you`ve got there, likin the the old skool 911 - remeber seeing it on ebay some time ago [:p]
yep your right it was on prob bout 1 or 2 months ago - nobody bought it yet so [:(] and [:)] LOL

·
Registered
674 Posts
Im loving the 911(930?) cab - come on then, how much is your Dad looking for it? I know its mint!

Im just about to sell my 29,000 mile 25th Anni so Im a lookin!!!!!

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Im loving the 911(930?) cab - come on then, how much is your Dad looking for it? I know its mint!

it was advertised for ?18,950 on ebay and ?19,000 on auto trader i think

i dont think its a 930, i think its the one before the 964, maybe but cant remember for sure.

if you are interested i can send you all the details, i may even put it up in the classifed ads on here - good idea [:D]

·
Registered
438 Posts

it was advertised for ?18,950 on ebay and ?19,000 on auto trader i think

i dont think its a 930, i think its the one before the 964, maybe but cant remember for sure.

if you are interested i can send you all the details, i may even put it up in the classifed ads on here - good idea [:D]
That's (almost) definately a 930 cabriolet. Nice car!

Peter

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
521 Posts
that is almost my dream car ..i say almost because i want the turbo model..but apart from that this car is georgeous.....if i had the money i would snap that up..[:D] lol

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
that is almost my dream car ..i say almost because i want the turbo model..but apart from that this car is georgeous.....if i had the money i would snap that up..[:D] lol
i agree turbo is quicker - but back in the good old days of that turbo model they were less reliable so my dad tells me, which is why he bought this supersport and not the turbo.

but he has now bought the 996 turbo (yellow one) because he has had a 911 coupe, cab, targa, 928 - but never a turbo - and he thought it was about time he did - so of course i had to agree [:D]

·
Registered
690 Posts
The 933 ( some people prefer to call them 933 to differentiate them from the 3.0 litre 930 turbo) IS a turbo!

3.2 N/A 911s of that era were simply called 911 Carrera.

The Red one on Skierandy's pic is either a 933 cab, or a 911 cab with the SSE or Supersport kit (ie Turbo look), making it a very rare example!

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The 933 ( some people prefer to call them 933 to differentiate them from the 3.0 litre 930 turbo) IS a turbo!

3.2 N/A 911s of that era were simply called 911 Carrera.

The Red one on Skierandy's pic is either a 933 cab, or a 911 cab with the SSE or Supersport kit (ie Turbo look), making it a very rare example!
Exactly right - its a 3.2 N/A 911 Carrera Supersoprt (SSE) cab, with the deep RS front and skirts - it makes it look sooooooo much better than the equivalent standard non widebody carrera.

and it is rear - but nobody seems to want to buy it.

i saw one a little while back (just like the red one) - was a 1988 with only 15000 miles on the clock [:O] and thats the only one i have ever seen in my life before (including on auto trader or ebay anywhere) that looks just like my dads!!! brings a tear to my eye lol

and loads more piccys here richie:

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2191254

and heres a nice piccy of my golf by a C4S that we nearly bought before going for the turbo

I really like this pic [:p]

Posted Image

1 - 20 of 21 Posts