Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

· Registered
3,591 Posts
Quote: posted by PJ52GLY on 01/10/2004 21:33:15

I dint drink wine much and for your information I could go out and get one tomorrow if I wanted ( but am happy with my golf for now ) and if I was to go get a new car I would sell me 250 grand house and go out and pay cash for a RS6 or 4 estate as its more practical.

YAWN ZZZZZZ[|)][|)]

When you have sold your 250grand house & bought your RS6 drop me a line, we have some decent size 3ply cardboard cartons on our warehouse at the moment.[:)]

Or Maybe you could spend your 250grand on one of these instead::

http://www.ruf-automobile.de/english/index1.htm [:)]

· Registered
336 Posts
Quote: posted by Reflex TDI on 01/10/2004 19:44:01

Quote: posted by Carlos on 01/10/2004 19:18:26

Quote: posted by Foxy on 01/10/2004 18:57:12

I would swap an important limb or other to own a 911.....

hehe...you sure foxy!

Tiptronic then?[;)]

I will be having a go in a new S tip with the next 10 days - a friend takes delivery of one. Bring It On!

....and to that point I have just received an invite from Porsche GB to go and test drive the both the Carrera and S so I'll let you know what I think....[:D]

· Registered
4 Posts
Not wanting to blow my trumpet etc[:D]. I have a 997S being delivered in Jan (as soon as the 51 plate comes out) I Have test driven + been to launch party at Lancasters in Cambridge. It is simply the best STANDARD car I have EVER driven. Looks like a proper Porsche but build, safety, power delivery best I have ever experienced in a factory car. I have been in to 4X4 rally reps for far too long[B)]. So decided do go for a Porsche for fun, and a PD150 for smokin'about. Have to say I love me Golf[:X]Having had a highly modded impreza before I am used to getting 170miles per tank of Opti, now I am getting 500+ miles and having alot of fun too[:D] Didn't know what I was missing.

· Registered
109 Posts
Quote: posted by SM0KEY on 06/10/2004 20:51:19

Not wanting to blow my trumpet etc[:D]. I have a 997S being delivered in Jan (as soon as the 51 plate comes out)

Sorry to be picky,But don't you mean 55 plate???Seriously If i could buy any car new for under ?100,000 it would be the 997[;)]

21 - 35 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.