Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm after getting some poorboys black hole and wax for my car, where is the best place to get this? I've seen a few sites but is there anyone that can recommend one to me?

Cheers chris

·
Super Moderator
8,768 Posts
Cleanyourcar are very good. I bought some kit from them and delivery was really quick

·
London Refurbs'
5,615 Posts
I love clean your car. Get superfast del and a nice note saying thanks evertime you order lol

Peter

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well that's sorted that one out, will be placing my order with them this evening,

Thanks for the help :)

·
London Refurbs'
5,615 Posts
Very good stuff, alot like AG SRP but a little bit easier to use. This stuff is better on black cars though.

Peter

·
Registered
258 Posts
poor boys is awesome, cleanyourcar for me too. was just on there last night looking at what to get for when the weather gets better. Poorboys EX-P Sealant, Meguiars Quik Clay kit and some Poorboy's Wheel Sealant will be getting ordered soon.

already got blackhole glaze and natty wax and love the finish they give.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Really like poorboys BH only problem I have is the lush smell, everyone loves it but I hate parma violets and thats what it smells like to me, I would not stop using it though its that good.

If you make a big order from CYC... well I was lucky enough to get some old school hubba bubba thats win in my books, been years since I've seen it!

Also detailing is addictive I knew this and bundled things together for one set of postage costs.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts