Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
I couldn't give a toss about the car.

I'd be more worried about my garden wall and any kids that might have been playing.

In fact if it were my house I'd have gone out and punched the idiot driver in the face a few times and maybe would have broken a few more of his bones whilst explaining to him what an utter tosser he was for going at the speed he must have been going at to cause that much damage.

·
Registered
307 Posts
I couldn't give a toss about the car.

I'd be more worried about my garden wall and any kids that might have been playing.

In fact if it were my house I'd have gone out and punched the idiot driver in the face a few times and maybe would have broken a few more of his bones whilst explaining to him what an utter tosser he was for going at the speed he must have been going at to cause that much damage.
Hear Hear. There is a time and a place for going fast. Through a housing estate is not one of those places.

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
spot on, thats a residential street and it takes some inertia to do that to an aston.... being Southport wouldnt surprise me if it was a footballers or a footballers car.

·
Super Moderator
50,215 Posts
The driver rings the owner up and says "I've got some good news,and some bad news.The good news is the airbag works................."

Chris.

·
Registered
530 Posts
thats DEFINATELY one situation i would NEVER want to get myself in to!

Imagine trying to make the phone call to the owner....

to hell with that, next plane out of the country LOL

As long as no-one was badly hurt thats the main thing!

Noel

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
the excitement of being in an aston got the better of him and he though ah what the hell.... and obviously couldnt handle the power

conclusion.....IDIOT

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
99% of the aston drivers in brum dont floor there cars or drive stupidly i think they just want to be seen lol.. but this chap looked like he wanted to be a stig on normal roads eh.. you live an learn..

Sat [y]

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Reading the linked site, the person driving may have had a blackout and pressed the go pedal whilst out cold.
Yeah, he apparantly had a seizure and blacked out losing control, hence no skid marks on the road. He had borrowed the car for a relations wedding the following day, and the owner isn't bothered about the damage to his Aston, only that his friend is OK. Thats true friendship [:D]

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
Reading the linked site, the person driving may have had a blackout and pressed the go pedal whilst out cold.
Yeah, he apparantly had a seizure and blacked out losing control, hence no skid marks on the road. He had borrowed the car for a relations wedding the following day, and the owner isn't bothered about the damage to his Aston, only that his friend is OK. Thats true friendship [:D]
Just now he knows hes never going to borrow a car to him again lol..

Sat [y]

1 - 20 of 24 Posts