Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
?<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><VoteOptions question="Would you like to see white / blue stickers?" description="Please vote to let us know if you would buy white / blue versions of the new uk-mkivs cut vinyl stickers?"><a>Yes I would</a>No, I'm happy with the red / white versions</VoteOptions>

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
Your up to five now [:p]

If push comes to shove I'll just get 10 or so made up for people.
Woohoo.. [Y] Hehe.. Stick some piccies up in the shop and i'm sure you'll get more interest then.. bet quite a few peeps miss this poll ya see [:)]

·
Registered
566 Posts
Hi Tabs - I think the more colours you have the better it is from a
choice viewpoint. Unfortunately my red/black stickers were peeled off
at the recent tinting session in London so I'll be getting some
red/white ones from you next time. By the way, can you get them in a
larger size? I want an official one to go on my back screen instead of
the unofficial one that I had been sporting until Liam took it off!

~ Maxie

·
Registered
824 Posts
There's another one for the Yes vote,would like to know when any stickers other than the round ones will be available to buy too!

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
I'd love some white/blue stickers, they would match my seats a treat... [Y]

As a side note guys, the new stickers are great and very high quality, i have a couple of the 'exterior' versions on the Bora which were expertly fitted by 'da boss' at the SCN RR day, can highly recommend the exterior ones even if you don't have tints as they are much more noticeable than the old type imo

Let's get some blue 'n' whites sorted then fellas.... [:D]

·
Registered
91 Posts
well im looking to get something and i think this site will be good to have there i think it will look ok if its in blue

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
I'd love some white/blue stickers, they would match my seats a treat... [Y]

As a side note guys, the new stickers are great and very high quality, i have a couple of the 'exterior' versions on the Bora which were expertly fitted by 'da boss' at the SCN RR day, can highly recommend the exterior ones even if you don't have tints as they are much more noticeable than the old type imo

Let's get some blue 'n' whites sorted then fellas.... [:D]
Good Stuff.. seems the interest is pickin up [:)]

1 - 20 of 35 Posts