Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
?<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><VoteOptions question="Who had the cleanest car at Walton?" description="Who do you guys and gals reckon had the cleanest, shiniest car at the Walton meet? I think it's a very, very close run between damianmkv and newbie lox19. Damian's MkV has the advantage of being newer, but lox19 put in a great show with brand new wheels and suspension, and immaculate paintwork (check out my macro shot of the GOLF badge in the Walton picture thread!). Cast your vote now!"><a>damianmkv</a>lox19</VoteOptions>

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
Bar two showing the back it didn't show up to too badly inthe pics actually [:p]

But yeah mine was filth, it'd be outta me and J (and I'd probably getit for that backend) if it was polled

I love Lox's mk4 though [:D]

C

·
Registered
6,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bear in mind Damnian has a toddler as well! Amazing (or does the little man have his own transport?!)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
I'm not sure who to vote for as I thought Damian had it the bag, but look how clean the silver MKIV is:

as I was not there that day I'm going to be a chicken and not vote[:$]...LOL...LOL.... sorry easy way out

·
Super Moderator
15,990 Posts
I know there are pictures there...but I can't see 'em [:'(] - will have to look when I get home ( not that I can vote for myself coz thats just poor )

·
Registered
6,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm not sure who to vote for as I thought Damian had it the bag, but look how clean the silver MKIV is:
I know - we're talking some serious cotton bud action there on that badge! The springs and dampers were still gleaming as well.

I inspected Damian's lower valances and they still have that factory new plastic look. So, as I said, it's real close [:)]

·
Registered
504 Posts
I saw nobody other than CJ and I waxing and washing the cars in the car park......managed to get a coat on wax on her and the ultra shine stuff after - and got the windows done, valances and tyre shine - (cheers John for the Silicone)- and thats before anyone turned up !! was just John CJ and I - I was hoping to get away with it and peeps to think ive driven 100 miles and not a speck of dust attached to the car - John caught me on camera though [:p]....but outta these 2.........??

Vote cast.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Well i think Damiens car was immaculate and the fact that he has toddler in the car... well says it all! My little one always goes in the missus car! I think deadlocks car was gleaming that day. Oh the golf sign on my car has gone now! Cheers Deadlock looks much, much better now![;)]

1 - 17 of 17 Posts