Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
?<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><VoteOptions question="What's your ebay score?" description="Just interested to found out how much of an ebay addict you are and to see how bad I am! "><a>Under 0 - I'm an idiot.</a>0-10 - I just popped mine<c>11-50 - I'm quite well trained now, even know how to...</c><d>51-100 - I quite like it</d><e>101-200 - I'm a bit of a nympho</e><f>201-500 - Need a counsellor</f><g>501 - 1000 - Erm, I dunno what to say</g><h>1001 + - Do you work?</h></VoteOptions>

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
W36 EJO - It was linked to me being a car enthusiast and the fact that I get a delivery at least once a week for the car, I really need to get a po box to stop the wife knowing ( work don't allow deliveries anymore[:(] )

Basically I can't resist a bargain ! I have a spare 1.8t short engine solely because it cost ?188. I have 3 spare doors ( ?100 all in) bonnet ?17 tailgate (?40 ) all in teh correct colour for the car, numerous random bits and bobs plus there are all the modified parts i buy, recent purchases being VF engineering engine mounts ?150, forge fmic, forge tip. at one point i had 2 spare sets of 18's !!! Only problem is my parents are getting fed up with me storing everything

I do think i'm addicted, work doesn't help i work 4 days on 4 days off and when at work don't have enough to fill the day so I spend ALOT of time on here and ebay !

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
To clarify....the score that shows with the star. I do realise that you may have higher, I do on mine, about 50 higher, but I mean your feedback score.

I got 214 at the moment [:S]

However, as a business it's great, I buy stuff cheap, often in bulk and sell it on for a profit. Nearly everything i buy I can get cheaper or do a deal with a seller on ebay!

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
W36 EJO - It was linked to me being a car enthusiast and the fact that I get a delivery at least once a week for the car, I really need to get a po box to stop the wife knowing ( work don't allow deliveries anymore[:(] )

Basically I can't resist a bargain ! I have a spare 1.8t short engine solely because it cost ?188. I have 3 spare doors ( ?100 all in) bonnet ?17 tailgate (?40 ) all in teh correct colour for the car, numerous random bits and bobs plus there are all the modified parts i buy, recent purchases being VF engineering engine mounts ?150, forge fmic, forge tip. at one point i had 2 spare sets of 18's !!! Only problem is my parents are getting fed up with me storing everything

I do think i'm addicted, work doesn't help i work 4 days on 4 days off and when at work don't have enough to fill the day so I spend ALOT of time on here and ebay !
Tom - You are a mk4 golf parts legend ! [:D] [Y] Still with the size of the place you have to store them, it's ok. I have a shed that's half full just with my spare rims and my old brakes and a random bike that's been left from the previous tenant !

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
I would class the [*] feedback as the one everybody goes by, mine is 437 (today), & thats what I voted

However, my "feedback received" score shows 515 [:S] Not bad for being on there for just over years is it .....

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Let's clairify the greatness shall we! Great for buyers, not so great for sellers what with all the competition, fee's and scammers.

·
Registered
643 Posts
August 2000

1 - 20 of 26 Posts