Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
?<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><VoteOptions question="What BHP is your golf 1.8t" description="As the above states"><a>Stock (150)</a>Modified 151-180 <c>Stock (180)</c><d>180-200</d><e>201-225</e><f>226-250</f><g>251-275</g><h>276-300</h>300 +</VoteOptions>

·
Registered
3,756 Posts
At the last RR session at JBS my cars figures were, 198.5BHP and 251.3LBS, I think the torque read a little high, but I'm not one for complaining [:D] I think with some higher RON fuel (this RR was on 95) my AGU will crack that 200BHP mark

·
Registered
36 Posts
A Revo (non DBW) remap took it to 195bhp and im syre the exhaust will add a few, so probably just shy of 200bhp id say. Next thing to come is a Stratosphere Hyper Boost valve and a CAI from awsome-gti [:D]

but on the down side, the car is drinking like a ***! like an average of 20/21 mpg! [:(]

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Are we talking bhp at the wheels or flywheel?

My RR session at JBS logged 201.8bhp & 239.5 torque. That was with the Revo alone i now have the 4bar programme and hope to get exhaust and stage 2 soon.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Are we talking bhp at the wheels or flywheel?

My RR session at JBS logged 201.8bhp & 329.5 torque. That was with the Revo alone i now have the 4bar programme and hope to get exhaust and stage 2 soon.
Your torque figure is mega high, what have you done to your engine.. it is a 1.8t as shown in your sign profile, isn't it.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
oh yer we are talking about at the wheels, out of interest does anyone know what a stock 150 bhp is at the fly ? I am assuming its taken from the wheels to get 150 ?

Baby face i am gonna order mine 2nite, do u no how long it should take to arrive ? Was gonna order it yesterday but gf got in the way [:mad:]

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
oh yer we are talking about at the wheels,
out of interest does anyone know what a stock 150 bhp is at the fly ? I
am assuming its taken from the wheels to get 150 ?

Baby face i am gonna order mine 2nite, do u no how long it should
take to arrive ? Was gonna order it yesterday but gf got in the way [:mad:]
It is the flywheel figure that vw quote, as with most manufacturers.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
oohhhhhh ok i thought dunno why thou was at the wheels! but the revo figures showing 212bhp are at the wheels arent they ? So at the fly they would be more than 212 ?

Rich is confused [:(]

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
cheers mkiv turbo, learn something everyday hey [:D]

This is so embarrasing my mate has a rover coupe turbo stock at 198ish bhp and obvouisly its quicker than my golf but its a rover [:$] Its not right

1 - 20 of 31 Posts