Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
?<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><VoteOptions question="February Photo Finalists - Vote here!" description="Vote for your favorite photo around the theme of "Motion""><a>Caeclyd - Football</a>Carlos - Revs<c>Spanner - Snowboarding</c><d>Paul C - Airbourne Stream</d><e>Jace - Street Blur</e></VoteOptions>

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
Why not just make the next post the images, save having to look at 2 threads? [:)]

Caeclyd - Football
Posted Image

Carlos - Revs
Posted Image

Spanner - Snowboarding
Posted Image

Paul C - Airbourne Stream
Posted Image

Jace - Street Blur
Posted Image

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
Voted for Caeclyd because it sum up motion best for me. I also liked the water & skiing, but for me they were just frozen too perfectly for the topic of motion. Plus the footballers look like they are trying to take off, which made me chuckle [:D]

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
As i told Dan, I really liked the photos but they didnt jump off the page to me.

I'll will plunge a sword into my stomach over breakfast tomrrow.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
As i told Dan, I really liked the photos but they didnt jump off the page to me.

I'll will plunge a sword into my stomach over breakfast tomrrow.
Alright, I'll get my coat. Sorry I asked.
dont take the response so seriously. I'll be having some porridge rather than a sword [:)]

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
I would have voted for Dan's scooby pic tbh. Gone for (what I consider) the best of the s election given though

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sorry for any offense caused. Shall we add every photo next time or if anyone else has an idea on how to come up with a shortlist i'm all ears. I think doing a poll to find the poll of finalists is pointelss so we needs another idea i think.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Well, I may have entered the picture of my mate snowboarding, but my vote had to go to Paul C - Airbourne Stream. Superb shot.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts