Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
?<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><VoteOptions question="Do I own a Fake R32?" description="Due to a certain "Member" claiming I drive a fake R32, I would like to ask the opinions of the forum. I was under the impression I drove a unique R-Line GTI.
Votes and comments welcome!

Do I Own a Fake R32?"><a>Yes, go and buy the real thing!</a>No, thats a damn sexy bit of kit you have there Estoril!</VoteOptions>

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Something weird just happened

I voted and replyed but it was all wiped back to 0 votes

anyway as i said before you have created one nice mk4 using a good choice of s elect mods [;)]

just so happens some of them are from the R range

·
Registered
108 Posts
Something weird just happened

I voted and replyed but it was all wiped back to 0 votes
Similar thing here! I voted No, but my vote has been cast as Yes.[:mad:]!

I'd sell a kidney to have all the R-Line parts that you have managed to get your hands on. Its a might fine looking motor! Definately unique[:D]

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
All show & no go [:p]

I think you should get a PD150, transfer the body kit etc & then you'll have a car better than an R32 [:p]

·
Registered
682 Posts
EstorilBlue,thats one bonny looking GTi youve got there,keep it as it is and enjoy it fella! I think im in the majority when i say that it doesnt look like a fake R32,it looks like an oem modded GTi,done properly, Nice job mate. Paul.[Y]

·
Registered
248 Posts
It does look like a fake R32, I dont see how it can look like anything else [*-)]

But I dont think thats a bad thing, its a nice looking car and I'd have it!

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
I don't see how anybody could say it looks like a 'fake' R32... the rear bumper is completely
different, it has an r-line exhaust (single) not double like the R32,
it has anniversary seats not Konig like the R32, Votex spoiler not R32, it has Hella RCCRs and BBS CHs, it
isn't even badged up incorrectly! Are people only looking at the front
bumper? (Which also has some differences, if you know what you're
looking for [:p])

It might make use of some choice mods which the R32 shares (mostly
interior), but don't the majority of people on here crib bits from
other cars without claims they're building a fake?

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Your car is very unique Mike and I can't see how anyone can call it a 'fake R32.' As Cat says, if you know what you're looking for pretty much most of the kit is different to the R32. In my opinion, and I know a fair few others share the same view, I prefer the r-line rear bumper that you have over the r32 one. Keep up the good work [:)]

1 - 20 of 94 Posts