Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
?<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><VoteOptions question="Choices choices ...... vote pleeez !" description="Right, next month I'm getting one of these in 18"'s .... I need yr help coz I can't make up me mind ! ....

A8
Posted Image

R32
Posted Image

Rs4
Posted Image
"><a>A8</a>R32<c>Rs4</c></VoteOptions>

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
my choice was exactly the same.

i bought rs4s, again, second set of highly polished diamond cut ones.

the look super, r32 wheels would be my last choice tbh

·
TEAM 88 MOTORSPORT
8,901 Posts
R32's have got to be the best lookin' wheels on a mk4 maybe thats just cos i have them but i looked at everything and that was my choice. thing is wheels are a personal thing so its really down to what look your after

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
I like the R32's then the RS4's next, not a fan of the A8 style at all.

I just think multispoke suits the Golf - my Monza wheels (by Team Dynamics) have same number of spokes...couldn't afford genuine R's or I would have had some!

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks lads, I was keen on the Rs4 originally coz they're the cheapest too, but I think I'm going for the R32's now. They are replicas BTW, no way I can afford the real thing ........ it seems like every day I change my mind ! I think the A8's are a NO because they're just too shiny, although I do like the style. The Rs4's might be a bit too plain ....... keep the votes coming

Cheers for your help
Ryan

·
Registered
229 Posts
Im sorry but In my opinion, and thats what you asked for, the R32's are the last ones for me..... I dont think they suit the colour of your car. I think the RS4's look best....not always my fav but on your car they look best, only my opinion though! The R32's just look cluttered.....too many spokes

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
fair enough Sam ..... I see where you're coming from .... the colour of
the car does make a difference to what wheels suit it or not... the
mind boggles

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Okay, I've made my choice ..... R32's it is. Next problem is...... I have a budget and....... looking at Rochford tyres

a:) Do I go for replicas with decent Toyo tyres OR

b) do I go for the original OZ Aristo R32's with standar rubber ( not sure what brand Rochford use ) ???

Any help appreciated please!

Thanks

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Are the pics in your 1st post Photoshop. ?

If so,try azev a.They might not suit your colour car but they look good on black or white cars.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Can anybody offer some advice ? What are the standard tyres like that come with the Rochford Tyres ?

Thanks

Sope

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Can anybody offer some advice ? What are the standard tyres like that come with the Rochford Tyres ?

Thanks
Sope
err, "standard" [:p]

They are not bad as long as you go for a high rating but there's no substitute for a good set.

Try and go for the best upgrade you can afford.

Whatever you chose,when its time to get some new rubber,you will get F1's and wonder why you didn't in the first place.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts