But when you gonna come over and give mine a good going over??[;)]
As it rotten at the mo

Posted Image

·
Registered
6,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Does anyone still think I need my rub strips colour coding?! [:D]

Trollgeddon, that's Savile Row in London, I park there when I go out on a Sunday for dim sum [:p] as it's free and away from careless crowds who might ding or scratch it.

Posted Image

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
Shiuming for the past 5-10 mins i've been looking at the rear end of your car.. i just liked to tell you why not change your lamps to the euro's i think it is.. basically the same as yours but the orange strip is clear or smoked.. imho it would set your car off just right.. as it's oem and not too much different from the norm.. unlike the fk l.e.d ones that you always go on about [:p] or shiu you could mod yours yourself like matty v5 did.. like this...

Posted Image

i really think mattys lamps would complement your black rub strips also...

Sat [y]

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Does anyone still think I need my rub strips colour coding?! [:D]

Trollgeddon, that's Savile Row in London, I park there when I go out on a Sunday for dim sum [:p] as it's free and away from careless crowds who might ding or scratch it.
I tend to park around Saville Row too!

·
Registered
6,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Shiuming for the past 5-10 mins i've been looking at the rear end of your car..
D'ya think she's bootylicious, eh? Do ya? [:p][:D]

i just liked to tell you why not change your lamps to the euro's i think it is.. basically the same as yours but the orange strip is clear or smoked..
Believe it or not I've been thinking about those for the past month (Euro is clear, US-spec GTI is mid-grey smoked). Then MikLSP just did this on his 1.6, US rears, pic nicked from his post (hope you don't mind mate)

Posted Image

I'm sure they don't look that dark though? I've looked at tylerama's, and dannyboy's (pic below from Krispy Kreme meet) and the indicator bit is more of a mid-grey. I don't want it too dark at the rear.

Must. Think. More...

Posted Image

·
Registered
225 Posts
cool pics, and US spec all the way...the grey will look good with the silver

you have to get it colour coded bud [;)] especially to blend in with Saville row!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts