Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the policy on mods if i were to take out a policy? is there an admin cost or rise in policy?

Cheers.

Also just sent Dan a pm regarding a quote.

·
Advertisers
409 Posts
What is the policy on mods if i were to take out a policy? is there an admin cost or rise in policy?

Cheers.

Hiya,

Have you had a quote from us?

The charges depend on the insurance company we insure you with and the modifications that you are looking to put on the vehicle.

Please feel free to pm me your surname, postcode and a contact telephone number and I will look into this for you.

Thanks

Dan

·
Advertisers
409 Posts

Cheers.

Hiya,

The charges depend on the insurance company we insure you with and the modifications that you are looking to put on the vehicle.

Please feel free to pm me your surname, postcode and a contact telephone number and I will look into this for you.

Thanks

Dan

·
Advertisers
409 Posts

Cheers.

Hiya,

Thanks

Dan

1 - 4 of 4 Posts