Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, can I please ask you all a big favour? I've dropped a photo into this months UltraPrint photography competition, where I have the possibility of winning a large canvas of my print should I get enough votes by the end of the month!

Please can you click http://www.yourimage2canvas.co.uk/competition.php, scroll down to my photo (Clive Pratley - unfortunately its created a very bad thumbnail for my image, but it can be spotted as a pink hat) and click the VOTE button underneath. If you would like to see the full image, please click the thumbnail. Votes can be made EVERY DAY, but only once a day, until the end of the month. Being slow on the uptake, I'm a long way behind, so please feel free to pass this to any friends/colleagues that will be willing to vote. The more the merrier!!

Please help me in my quest to actually win something for a change! All votes gratefully received!

Cheers
Clive

·
Registered
921 Posts
Voted buddy.

Good luck [Y]

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks to all those that have voted so far. There has been a revelation in this competition the last couple of days, and it turns out that a couple of entries have manipulated the results. They have now been disqualified, meaning that, as I type this, I am sat in third place. It's a big ask as there's still a few votes between myself and first, but I'm really need your votes!

If anyone has a spare minute in their day, PLEASE PLEASE use it to vote for the photo of my daughter!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts