Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to the increasing amount of grief members on here are experiencing with dealers I want to try and compile a list of dealers that are recommended by other members; both sales and parts depts.

If we can get a fairly large list nationally, with certain dealers being mentioned twice i'll approach them and try and get a discont for members.

Please don't confuse the thread with rants or dealers you've had bad experience with unless your info conficts with other peoples opinion!!

> Recommended Dealer List <

Gilbert Lawton, Macclesfield. Parts and Service

Smith Knight Fay, Bury. Parts.

Lookers, Burnley. Parts

Windrush, Maidenhead. Service

Slaters, Abergele. Parts

Euro, Canterbury. Parts and Service

St Georges, Margate. Sales

Corkhills VW, Southport. Parts and Service

Wayside VW, Milton Keynes. Parts

Lindvale, Colchester. Parts and Service

Lindvale, Chelmsford. Parts, Service and Bodyshop.

VW Ridgeway, Reading. Parts and service

·
Registered
409 Posts
Windrush, Maidenhead - got some brilliant technician's who know what
they are doing and the service guys don't treat you as if you are stupid

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Lookers, Burnley - Parts dept always helpful & give me 10% discount :eek:)
I also agree with Pat. Lookers, Burnley are only up the road from me and seem genuinely helpful when it comes to parts! [Y]

·
Registered
682 Posts
Corkills VW Southport,always do a top job of looking after the 4motion and me old MKII GTi. Would recommend both parts and service. Got a decent deal on the 4mo when i bought it there just over a year ago,but sales  staff have changed since,so cant comment on that now! Good luck with this thread Gary,i can speak to Corkills regarding discounts if you want? PM me if you want to discuss any further? Cheers,Paul.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Wayside VW, Milton Keynes (parts) - ALWAYS very helpful and always give nice discounts. Even supplied/fitted a new centre console for free.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Parts and Service EuroCanterbury- Best service i have ever recieved from any franchised dealer be it any mark can't recommend highly enough.

New Car Sales -St Georges Margate (Did me the best deal on my GTi) no grief through or after purchase

·
Registered
15 Posts
Lindvale Chelmsford:

Service and Techs - Excellent

Parts - Good. Only one numpty there, avoid the young "uninterested sloth"

Bodyshop - Good reports, only done some small parts for me but did a top job

·
Registered
570 Posts
VW Ridgeway, Reading [:)]

Front service desk - could certainly improve

Parts Dept - superb and very knowlegable

Service & Tech guys - Excellent, car always back clean, will chat when keys given back etc... even the odd follow up call

·
Registered
409 Posts
VW Ridgeway, Reading [:)]

Front service desk - could certainly improve

Parts Dept - superb and very knowlegable

Service & Tech guys - Excellent, car always back clean, will chat when keys given back etc... even the odd follow up call
Wish they did the same for me

1 - 20 of 31 Posts