Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, now the Vee Dubs in the house outnumber the Fords, I find myself looking for stuff and finding links to here constantly. Thought I better join, so Hello!!!

Currently have a bit of a Bora thing going on, since they're so practical for the rugrats;

2000 115 SE we've had for 3 years now

Posted Image

and the new arrival, Jan 06 reg'd 130 Highline which I like a lot.

Posted Image

·
Registered
515 Posts
Welcome mate [:)]

Stick around on here and within a few weeks you'll find one (if not both) of those Bora's being less and less practical for the rugrats as they get lower and wider and lower still... [;)]

·
I ate a big red candle !!
10,384 Posts
Welcome along.

·
pauly4226
935 Posts
Welcome mate

Stick around on here and within a few weeks you'll find one (if not both) of those Bora's being less and less practical for the rugrats as they get lower and wider and lower still...

x2 oh and welcome !

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Cheers people!

The old one has Eibachs on, the new one has the same waiting to go on, but thats it on the suspension front, they're both daily drivers so once I source some 18's for the new one we'll stop there.

That said, I did buy a black grill badge but the finish is a bit plastic so might not bother with it. I did look at back lights too, and brakes. Erm....

·
Registered
921 Posts
Welcome to the forum mate. [Y]

Get more pics up of the Bora's [H]

·
Registered
515 Posts
Cheers people!

The old one has Eibachs on, the new one has the same waiting to go on, but thats it on the suspension front, that's only until I can afford decent coilies or air. They're both daily drivers so once I source some 18's for the new one we'll stop there I can start modifying the old one.

That said, I did buy a black grill badge but the finish is a bit plastic so might not bother with it spray it myself to a colour of my choice. I did look at back lights too but nothing lexus style or chavvy and brakes, such as 312mm disks with porsche calipers. Erm....
By what I've written above... err I mean YOU've written above, I think you're on the right track [;)] Jokes :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Have we met before? You appear to know my train of thoughts.

One other pic, and if anyone can tell me what spoiler is on the new one I'll be impressed, be buggered if I can find it anywhere.

Posted Image

·
Registered
515 Posts
Aha was that sarcasm or are you actually planning mods? lol. Unfortunately I don't know much about bora parts but I'm sure someone will be able to help out :) Whole mine of information on here [:)]

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Springs and wheels are the only mods I'm in a hurry to have on the new one. Thats all the old one got & been happy with that. I've a Mk1 Focus RS that gets the mods when time/money allows rather than the workhorses.

That said, when the pads need done, it'll be something better than standard, likewise discs, a re-map to make the old one as quick as/quicker than, the new one wouldn't do any harm, I quite like the crystal back lights I found on line, look like they'd freshen up the back a bit so yes and no with the mods. Don't expect to see a bodykit and airbag suspension anytime soon though!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts