Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been toying on the idea of painting my wheels bright pink for a while now but keeping bottling it. just wondering if anyone has got any pics of mk4s that have got pink wheels my car is grey and its running TT comp wheels currently polished but in need of a refurb.

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
927 Posts
gotta say pink isn't my first choice either but i'd strongly recommend getting a cheap set of alloys to try it out on, or someone handy with photoshop to see how yours would look but in my opinion have the TT Comps refurbed a good resellable colour if you want them refurbing at all

·
Registered
127 Posts
Go for it!! lol, then get the pics up for a laugh, my brother was toying with the idea of getting a old Honda C90 and spraying it pink, then going to get his shopping with his race leathers and stuff on to see peoples reaction, would of been hilarious!! [:D]

·
Registered
369 Posts
Well id say do it and dont give a darn what anyone thinks...

Takes a REAL man to rock pink rims lol

Posted Image

Its really funny. You see these blokes with their pink polo shirts on down the boozer with the other reebok classic wearing plums... they are the 1st to shout 'Bender' and the like when they see pink rims... Gets me every time... lol yea pink wheels = Gay... Pink shirts are ok though

Get it done

·
Registered
352 Posts
Dont think it would go with the grey... I have some 16inch bora wheels wrapped in toyo proxes T1 R - They are in the VXR Blue colour if u fancy a change of wheels and colour. Fairly Mint condition no corrosion or curbs, powder coated.

Im on the look out for some tt comps aswel [:D]

PM if we can help each other

1 - 20 of 30 Posts