Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wow this is a bit strange, i'm Paul - been lurking on the honda forums for the last seven years....

recently bought a house and was getting fed up of 20 mpg in my integra r engined civic on the daily commute into edinburgh so traded it for an X plate Gttdi mark iv and hence how i'm now on here....

will be lurking on here for the forseeable, and was recommended by darren burt...dunno if thats a good thing or a bad thing right enough!

you might be wondering where the name came from....i'm pimpinblackcivic on the honda forums(hey i came up with the name seven years ago and it stuck!) pimpinredgolf just doesnt have the same ring so i'll just keep the pimpin part!

anyway thats enough slavering from me, be nice!

cheers

Paul

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cheers will do, i'm sure its a pretty well known motor - need to get some decent pics of my own in the meantime I will pinch them from the previous owner!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sorting out a few minor niggles first of all, need to figure out if its a 110 or 115 to start with! maybe thinking about a cheeky map but do like the 50 mpg just now!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
cheers folks, going to investigate a stick vnt before it goes anywhere near getting mapped, still happy with it though...feels so solid and planted on the road compared to the civic!

·
Registered
61 Posts
welcome mate. nice car you have there. i used to own 3 civics before i went for my golf and too be honest i do miss all civics but i always see them around as sold to friends but i love the golf mate it's more comfortable than the civic and alot more solid like you said. [:)]

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
thanks for all the kind words, got my sticking vnt sorted today thanks to star performance so next stop a map or a tuning box i reckon

1 - 19 of 19 Posts