Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found these pictures over on the edition 38 forum. The car was parked outside MRC tuning. I remember seeing the car at the edition38 show last year but it didn't look as it does now. It was parked next to Gregs (phat4) car and from what I remember the bodywork on this car was done by Greg. It has to be on air ride and those BBS LM's look amazing. The bonnet looks brilliant as well. Definitly one to look out for at the shows this year.

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
918 Posts
I object that you showed an image of my car without asking my permission!!! Grrrrrr!

As if that's my car! I wish.

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Thats destined for a magazine feature no doubt. Looks very similar to Greg own car, and as he was at GTi Festival on the weekend and his car wasn't i wonder if he's been tinkering over the winter months

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Thats destined for a magazine feature no doubt. Looks very similar to Greg own car, and as he was at GTi Festival on the weekend and his car wasn't i wonder if he's been tinkering over the winter months
I'm sure I recall him saying something along those lines whilst he was chatting at ultimate dubs.

·
Registered
7,468 Posts
that's a seriously nice mk4
wow!

I have seen some recent pics of Greg's car on air-ride, that one looks very similar I must say

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sounds like maybe this one and Gregs car will be the same but one black and one silver.  Thats going to look class. Anyone got any more info?

·
Registered
504 Posts
I saw this on Saturday when i was getting my Milltek fitted - looks awesome - there was a few in there that looked the nuts. really like the TV's in the head rest on this one pictured though, very neatly and perfectly done!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I can help here as I know the owner of the Black mk4 as well as Greg. Both of the cars live within 15 mins of each other, Greg does all the bodywork on them both. They both have air-ride. I don`t think u`ll see the black one this yr as it`s still having engine work done on it

Paul

1 - 20 of 27 Posts