Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
8,312 Posts
Great pics,

You tellin me you found a great pic location like that and you dint throw your car in there for an even better pic?

Nice shiny car againts a great run diwn background!

Good work on the photography skills dont get me wrong

·
Registered
632 Posts
Unless i'm mistaken the van is an old Comma. The Thames was a beautiful flat fronted thing with a lovely V in the front. Always wanted one as a youth to put a mid mounted V6 essex engine in. Never happened though.

·
pauly4226
935 Posts
Unless i'm mistaken the van is an old Comma. The Thames was a beautiful flat fronted thing with a lovely V in the front. Always wanted one as a youth to put a mid mounted V6 essex engine in. Never happened though.
think we are both wrong, bedford ca van from the 50s, would love to turn that workshop back into a retro looking workshop, would be so neat

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
its in a little village called Steeple Ashton in Wiltshire. :)

thanks for the comments tho guys! appreciate it

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Great pics

what settings where used and any processing ?
umm i really dont know, i know it wasnt on auto,ha and i just used iphoto on my mac to edit them, all basic tbh.

i only have a standard D40 with the standard lens and a UV filter on the end.

sorry i coudlnt of been much help!! :(

tom

·
Registered
8,312 Posts
its in a little village called Steeple Ashton in Wiltshire. :)

thanks for the comments tho guys! appreciate it
dude!!!! that aint farfrom me

pm me a google map to it!!

when we meeting there for a shoot????

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
bang it into manual White balance and see a great difference , "cloudy" or "sunny" is a good start , then learn about using a grey/white card and kelvins etc

This will reward you a lot for very little

·
Registered
515 Posts
So who wants to put that van on a lorry to up here? Chuck the car on for good measure as well, I have a friend with a 3.8 Range Rover V8 and 5.0 litre Mustang V8 that are sat around waiting for homes to go into... aha [:D]

Goddd photography skills mate and as said above, why didn't you shoot some pics of your own car against the backdrop? Or is the site only accessible on foot?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
So who wants to put that van on a lorry to up here? Chuck the car on for good measure as well, I have a friend with a 3.8 Range Rover V8 and 5.0 litre Mustang V8 that are sat around waiting for homes to go into... aha

Goddd photography skills mate and as said above, why didn't you shoot some pics of your own car against the backdrop? Or is the site only accessible on foot?
I

I wouldn't want to put my car in the pic! It's completely standard! :( but I guess so, see what the outcome is.

Chuff- I'll get a link up in a bit mate :)

1 - 20 of 55 Posts