Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could post pictures of a Mk4 on some wheels simular in design to BBS LM's ?

The BBS LM's are top wheels but a bit pricey !!!

Thanks in advance.

Keith

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the Information, Does anyone know if people are running different offsets etc to get those rear arches so that they look "filled out" or is it just down to the size/width of the wheel?

·
Registered
48 Posts
do a search for a thread which has the SAT RS wheels from germany - so nice, and look like LMs, if not a little nicer imo

A

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Cool thanks

Will do, these are the wheels that Premier Vehicle Services had fitted to their Mk4 back in 2000 - 2001 arent they?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Quote: posted by VR6_Turbo on 03/08/2004 23:37:35

Cool thanks

Will do, these are the wheels that Premier Vehicle Services had fitted to their Mk4 back in 2000 - 2001 arent they?

thats the ones

A

·
Registered
469 Posts
They r nice and not too expensive! saw them on a green passat 18x8.5 front and 9.5 rear! looks really nice!

Again i am really picky ... one thing i dont like about them is that they r once peice rims but still got fake bolts ...

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Quote: posted by imran on 06/08/2004 15:01:34

one thing i dont like about them is that they r once peice rims but still got fake bolts ...

I agree, there is no need for the fake bolts, IMO it doesn't make them look better, but also doesn't detract from their beauty [!].

1 - 20 of 31 Posts