Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
#teamGIMP
464 Posts
shoot, VW Bora vs Saab 93, hard one to call. How was the Saab? (Assume thats what it hit, from the very right hand corner of the pic?)

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Saab only needed a new rear bumper... But the driver had to have the roof chopped off because he was complaining of neck pain...

I was in the garage a road up when it happened, just heard a massive smash!

·
Techno Viking
9,784 Posts
[quote user="danmaytee"]

Serves them right for tailgating if that was the case. Can't stand it when people do that.

[/quote]

I had another mk4 'enthusiast' do it to me the other day. He pulled out behind me from a mini roundabout and was glued to my behind. I was close to stomping on to shoot him up a bit.

I say he was an 'enthusiast' because it was lowered and had a debadged bonnet and stuff. He just looked like a kid though

·
Tim Sr
13,503 Posts
[quote user="alex-atari"]

I had another mk4 'enthusiast' do it to me the other day. He pulled out behind me from a mini roundabout and was glued to my behind. I was close to stomping on to shoot him up a bit.

I say he was an 'enthusiast' because it was lowered and had a debadged bonnet and stuff. He just looked like a kid though

[/quote]

Are you sure it wasn't on a race circuit, and you weren't mistaking your own ghost for another car?

Also, the BEST solution for tailgaters (due partially to my current state of tune), is to HOOF IT off boost, generate a massive "Chernobyl Cloud" out the exhaust, and watch them slam the brakes on.......even if not totally legal...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.