Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before people say yes im getting coilovers soon its already lowered 35mm on eibach springs! what u think? i like them it will look even better when its on its arse! lol

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
404 Posts
Before people say yes im getting coilovers soon its already lowered 35mm on eibach springs! what u think? i like them it will look even better when its on its arse! lol

very nice mate, loving the deep dish look, i rekon with a nice case of slamming youl have one very nice euro looking car.

maybe a stubby/r32 mirrors would complete transformation?

what about centres of wheels black, like phat phils mk4 that would look awsome?

·
Registered
501 Posts
I like the wheels but the tyre profile looks wrong.  Are they 17's?  If so the tyres should be 225/45.  If they are 18's then they should be 225/40

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
At a guess they're 9 inch rears and possibly a 225/40 stretched to allow arch clearance with spacers?

and fronts look like 8's

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
what about centres of wheels black, like phat phils mk4 that would look awsome?
Mate, Phils wheels are normal BBS RC Anni wheels. I think you mean Gav's wheels (cant remember his user name - sorry Gav[:$]).

Heres a pic of Gav's car. These the ones you mean?

Posted Image

BTW mate, your car looks amazing, love the wheels[:p]. A set of aero front wipers would make a big difference as well as those stubby mirrors, give it a Euro look for those gorgeous wheels.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
they are 18's and have 225/40/18 tyres allround! i was going 2 get the asa ar1 alloys but already ordered these when i found the asa ones! lol i think i prefer the ones ive got now anyway! yea i will be getting areo wipers soon and will mabey look into the stubby mirrors also! cheers for the comments so far folks

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
cheers guys! yea bruce will keep ur mate in mind going 2 see what i can get them for from wallace aswell since i get good discount there!

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
sweet dub and nice wheels mate, will look even better when its dropped [:p]

as they say.....if you aint rubbin, you aint dubbin.....[:)]

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Car looks good mate, was at Turrif Tyres on Fri and Jullian was showing
me the pictures of your car he'd taken, the wheels suit the car.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Looks good mate but when it goes lower then it will really look the part.

Wheels look nice and a good choice, one of the options on my list.

What make of grille have you got on there?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
cheers again folks yea i got them from turriff tyres on thursday! yea im realy liking them apart from there always dirty as the dirt sits on the dish! lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts