Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pics of my car taken at my work just after it was valeted and looking nice and shiney.[:D]

Please no comments about the 4x4 stance[:I]

More pics will eventully follow of the interior when some other mods have been done.

Let me know what you think, bearing in mind it was a bog standard SDi.

Cheers

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah just recently got the wheels, pinched the pics of the alloys from Gav on the forum and stuck them to my car.

·
Registered
766 Posts
pretty sure i've seen that mk4 running about[:eek:)][:eek:)]

lookin verrrrrrry nice andy, very shiney[8D].

how are the bora vents[?][?] have u been found out yet[?][:p]

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote: posted by asgh4r on 02/08/2004 22:42:12

SDI or GTI, certainly would have fooled me! A 4 motion valance would finish it off nicely!

Nah deffo an SDi, going for the GTi Turbo look though. V6 or Anni valance a deffo future mod and should top off the front end nicely.[:D]

·
Registered
158 Posts
looking good mate, looking good!!! Cars looking soooooo shiney [8D]

Nice bump strips [:D]

See you've changed your sig again [:p]

If you ever fancy a set of black 18s, you let me know [;)]

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks guys. Still safe Gerard, she hasn't spotted them yet although the shes not been in the car when the lights have been on, hope thats not going to give the game away.[V]

See you recognise some parts Donna & Gav! I'll deffo give you a shout Gav if I could ever afford to change my alloys (new house is eating the cash). I'm more than happy with the Montreals just now though (thanks Donna). Yeah changed my sig - you can have your wheels back for now, although do you not think mine suited them better :eek:)

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Quote: posted by GreenBeast on 03/08/2004 15:54:55

what is an SDI? i've seen one round my way but didn't know what it was

It stands for suction diesel injection. No turbo and only pumps out 68BHP, although its not too bad. Was near impossible to get a 2nd hand black 5 door TDi so settled for this. Had it 2 years now and am happy enough with it.[:D]

·
Registered
54 Posts
Very clean and shinny,

I've seen that about as well[8)]

I know where you work round the cornor from my offices.

looks good andy,

pm sent mate

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Quote: posted by ajfaulk on 03/08/2004 23:46:49

Only kicks out 68bhp????...are you joking or is that a typo?

No mate no typo, it really only does have 68BHP. Its not too bad though as I chased my dad down the motorway at the beginning of the year when he had a 90 TDi Octavia although he accellerated away quicker I soon caught him up and kept up to about 90MPH[^]. Hes now got a 110 TDi Octavia so need to arrange a wee race with him again to see how it fairs. Think I will be pushing it to catch him this time though.[:I]

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Looks very nice mate, clean, shiny and nice OEM styling, just the way i like it! [:D]

Thumbs up mate for turning a 'humble' SDI into such a nice motor, you must be very pleased!

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yeah mate well pleased. Know what you mean about keeping it OEM. Like subtle but tasteful mods. Still more to do, when the cash allows, but still keeping it as near OEM as possible.[^]

Cheers A

1 - 20 of 26 Posts