Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got round to uploading the pictures to photobucket just thought I'd share them and get your opinions.

Before

Posted Image

after

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
NO I certainly don't go towing caravan's that is criminal. I took the pictures when I was on holiday in cornwall.

The badge is now colour coded after searching for an OEM black one and finding out they only do them for golfs :eek:(

Next thing is to get it lowered, although it scrapes enough as it is on pesky speed ramps

·
Registered
91 Posts
Thank god for that! I saw the first picture and thought - errr, what can i say that's nice??? But then I saw the following pics and realised you had beefed it up to the max - good work matey!

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Very nice mate, love the oettinger kit on the Bora and the wheels finish it off nicely, would love the same kit for mine, just don't have the funds though! [:(]

Top car fella, thumbs up from me!! [:D][:D]

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I only paid ?440 for the kit (second hand but new) and ?440 to have it painted and fitted, the wheels I also bought second hand for about ?250 ( needed refurb and tyres) payed ?220 for refurb and ?330 for tyres.

Its all thanks to the classifieds on here !

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Here some pictures after Tinter had worked his magic.....just got to brave the cold and sort the suspension.

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Looks lovely mate.... [:D]

What tint % did you go for? as i'm undecided between 35% and 50% at the moment and yours looks spot on!

Have you lowered it with the Eibach springs/dampers as in your sig, or have they yet to be fitted when the weather is less artic....? [:D] just wondering what drop youve gone for as i'm going to be buying my Eibach pro-kit (30mm) soon

Don't forget them pics when it's done mate...!

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I went for 50% on the front and 35% rear, I can't praise Tinter's work enough for the money I was more than impressed with the finished article.

The suspension is all sitting in the garage waiting for me to brave the cold....It's going to be a bit involved as I've got the full eibach kit, full polyflex bushes and 1.8T front hub set up to fit(might upgrade to 312mm or bigger while I'm there). Then it should be finished for a while (now where can I find an RS4 engine.....)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts