Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
752 Posts
Nice motor mate, also liking the headunit.

Just curious but is that a show/private licence plate you have on your car is it standard SA issue?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice motor mate, also liking the headunit.

Just curious but is that a show/private licence plate you have on your car is it standard SA issue?
Thanks mate, about the licence plate, its a personalised registration plate and is std issue in SA

@NCR1

I'm very proud of her bru....

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Holy cow! Ok the golf Mk5 is nice.... but before seeing this one ive never really been fully convinced! I gotta say that is one SHAWEEETTT ride! Well done mate, everything works perfectly on the car, wicked!

·
GT TDI 176BHP 428NM
2,121 Posts
Holy cow! Ok the golf Mk5 is nice.... but before seeing this one ive never really been fully convinced! I gotta say that is one SHAWEEETTT ride! Well done mate, everything works perfectly on the car, wicked!
my thoughts exactly.

GT 130

·
Registered
5,145 Posts
Car is looking LURVLY!

when the mkV first came out, i wasnt sure about it. But as time has gone on, i have grown to like it!

Loving the rims! looks VERY nice!

·
Registered
6,626 Posts
Fabulous looking car, although I reckon it looks plenty mean enough without eyebrows. Love the CHs [:D][Y] They have that roundness in the spokes that really suits the MkV.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
STUNNING. I love that. That is how my next car (soon hopefully) is going to be like (except mine will have 2 less doors!!). Black, 19" BBS, keep it simple. Well done.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts