Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Er yeah, sorry they're crap. I blame the wind!

Anyone get any better? Post em up! [:D]

·
Registered
256 Posts
my pix arent much better, prolly left it too late [:(]

it was good to put names to faces as well [^][^]

and big thanks to ger for organisin etc [:D][:D]

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
250 Posts
Quote: posted by Cat1.4 on 14/11/2004 20:11:05

Here you go (why did you all park squint when I parked straight? [:p])

Parallax ? [B)]

Nice line-up, & nice location. The sky looks a bit threatening, though.

Or was that the camera as well ?

[;)]

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Hey good to get pics up so quick guys. Was a good day if not a little cold, and Aston managed to not be sick on the way home - he waited till we went to my mum & dads for dinner before hurling again oopppps. Good to meet some new faces as well as the regulars and probably the last outing for my Golf before the Bora arrives (hopefully).

·
Registered
338 Posts
Here's one or two of my pics, mostly same as above so won't repeat. Was a really good meet, i'm just a newbie on the site so was nice to meet people.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Quote: posted by SEPaul on 14/11/2004 22:15:06

Quote: posted by Cat1.4 on 14/11/2004 20:11:05

Here you go (why did you all park squint when I parked straight? [:p])

Parallax ? [B)]

Naw, look at me - between the yellow & the R

Well squint! But I was put in place first, so clearly it wasn't my fault [:p]

Re comments on the weather, yeah it was pretty cold. We met outside initially but soon decamped to the multi-storey. We were on the level underneath (8 I think?) then moved up to the roof for some photo opps.

Was thinking about that this morning, it was like that car advert where they're nipping about the carpark playing some game with the cars (noughts & crosses?). Esp Phil going up the ramp backwards [:D] Thanks for blinding me with those Xenons dude! [:eek:)]

Anyway, IIRC the time was only about quarter to four?

·
Registered
166 Posts
Cracking meet!

Big thanks to Gerard for organising it!

Also a big thanks to Davie for bringing the changer for me!

Weather was crap but we all did have a giggle!

Roll on next year though and the summer!(scrathes head what summer do we get again?) Need to get some of that scottish sun in the backround[:p] instead of the black clouds[:(]! I swear it was dark at 4.30!

·
Registered
473 Posts
Sorry I couldn't make it guys, totally forgot all about it. Was still rather intoxicated way into lunch time yesterday, in my van in the middle of Glencoe [B)] hehe.

Didn't get home till dark o'clock last night, took me that long to be fit enough to drive home lol.

Least there are now a few different colours rather than the usual Black and Silver lol, I always used to be the odd one out [:I] All looking good [;)]

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
Quote: posted by Golf Bird on 15/11/2004 11:35:55

Need to get some of that scottish sun in the backround

I thought that was scotish sun in the background ...lol

Weather looked a bit grim & cold compaired to when I came up, or did I just bring it with me.

You know what they say, "the sun always shines on the Righteous " [:D]

·
Registered
338 Posts
Quote: posted by Big A on 14/11/2004 23:44:08

Need to bring your Polo next time mate. We'll be kind to you even though its not a Mk IV lol

Fingers crossed we'll see your Bora there aswell mate!

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Yeah should do deal seems to be OK, just got to replace the cat which isn't as cheap as I thought it would be but my good buddy has come to the rescue. Now looking forward to getting it and stripping my Golf.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Quote: posted by D17ONA on 15/11/2004 15:11:07

Sorry I couldn't make it guys, totally forgot all about it. Was still rather intoxicated way into lunch time yesterday, in my van in the middle of Glencoe [B)] hehe.

Didn't get home till dark o'clock last night, took me that long to be fit enough to drive home lol.

Least there are now a few different colours rather than the usual Black and Silver lol, I always used to be the odd one out [:I] All looking good [;)]

u were drunk D??? i don't believe that for one second[:p]

don't u start slagging silver cars aswell!! next u will be saying 3 doors are better than 5[:eek:)]

1 - 20 of 25 Posts