Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nice ride... a shame it's not an estate i'd be taking it off your hands right now, making Kirsty's life easier no need for her to decide :D lol
The vRS is an estate...
She's not getting the Audi unless she buys me a Merc.
It's beautiful.. so many toys too.

Of course it needs a couple of jobs doing so the garage is getting it on Friday.

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Vrs is not for me mate I dislike the mk1 front... it does have it's charm but nope it doesn't do it for me... now the mk2 is a lot better but... diesel and i'm wanting at least a petrol turbo powered car next...in estate form
.. yes it's going to be either an audi or a bmw in estate or suv form...
I wouldn't let you buy the Mk1 even if you wanted it... I don't sell cars to people I know if I can help it.
The Mk2 went weeks ago, sold that to get the Mk1 Leon FR with the PD150 - which she's still moaning about because it's not the Golf.
Met a mate in Garstang who drove us up to get this car in his S4 (petrol) estate.. it's been heavily tinkered with and is phenomenal... uses crazy amounts of fuel too..
In his garage is an RS4 he calls the Angry Audi. The gearbox casing is bust. That's one's supposed to be pure filthy demonic.

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sell the vrs get her a mk4 or mk5 golf (you'll be in the money) use extra moneys from sale to fund fixes to the audi
tell your mate i'll take the rs4 away for free LOL!!!!

ps if i was to buy from you i wouldn't moan about nothing, I know that you either fix them or let them go because of problems you are sick off, so it wouldn't cause no shit well aware of what i'd be getting into... so get that thinking of not selling to me out your head.
It's more about me feeling like rubbish if anything went wrong than getting crap off someone mate...
I'm a sensitive soul...
The vrs is going as soon as I get the A5 back from trusted mechanic on Friday.
Or she could keep it and sell the Leon - which would be a shame because it's not that far off the vrs performance wise.

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
don't worry about it i'm not going to buy the vrs or the leon... so no probs ;)
Or........ she could could offer the vrs as a swap for a mk4 golf, should get a decent one, then sell the Leon - which might be easier, and give me the money from that..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts