Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone got pics of smoked side repeaters for a black golf? I'm
thinkin of getttin a set off ebay, not sure of the quality, anyone had
any experiences with them?

·
Registered
17 Posts
hi mate.

i bought some smoked repeaters for my car and got to be honest they looked s**t very little smoke on them. Then i bought a set off ebay not smoked but black. they had clear lenses and no reflctor in at all so are completly black apart from the bulb inside.

I got them fited to black golf now i have black backed lights all round it looks good hope to get picys up soon when figure out how to any help aprreciated.

cheers

pete.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ah, sound. Yeh i've seen smoked ones and crystal ones with a
black back. I want to smoke all the lights all round, gonna start
on somethin simple like the repeaters. Try and get some pics up
if you could, not sure how big the file attatchments on here can be,
but I could host a pic for you if you need.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Hi All,

This is the only post I could find that was relevent to what I'm after, but it doesn't help much. Has anybody got smoked or black side repeaters on a black golf, that could post up a pic or two, as well as leaving where they got them from.

Does anybody know if the Anni has smoked/black side repeaters??

Thanks

Carl

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Got them on e bay they are smoked - you cant see it in the pic but around the bulb the lense is amber,at first i though it looked awful it,but its hard to notice once you have them fitted,as you can see the look smoked enough.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Here you go the photos dont show the "smoked-ness" at all really,but they are pretty smoked believe me.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hope these help.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Yeah that helps, not as much as the E-bay link though. They almost look like clear ones in the pic's with orange bulbs[:cool:].

Hoping to get a reply of Helen GTI, but if not then will try the same place you got yours from on E-bay.

Thanks

Carl

·
Registered
553 Posts
Cookiemonster..

I understand why you would want to change those nasty 7 year old repeaters your driving around with at the mo. But have you considered the later clear ones.. they look really smart on mine .lol

Thanks BTW

·
Registered
621 Posts
Rick,

PMSL[:D], Yeah they do look rather poo, maybe I should have kept them on mine till I had the smoked ones, as apposed to swapping them there and then with yours, I'm must be too generous.

Carl

1 - 17 of 17 Posts