Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone any good pics of either of the above colours ? Am thinking about ordering today and need to make a decision on the colour :)

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Has anyone any good pics of either of the above colours ? Am thinking about ordering today and need to make a decision on the colour :)

Thanks in advance
What a coincidence! I'm ordering one tomorrow (the sales rep i spoke to over the weekend was off today)

Here's one I found earlier.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys for all the photos. I'm still undecided on the colour and will have a think over the weekend and order the car on Monday :)

Tks

JD

·
Registered
554 Posts
Try these as well to help with your decision...silver and grey are the best colours IMO for staying clean looking longer but you cant beat black when its just been washed.......

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Spin , the grey really looks nice in those photos. TBH I'm leaning more to the Grey especially after seeing your car :)

Is that the standard GTi suspension on your car ? It looks a lot lower than any 3dr with 18's I've seen at the stealers ?

·
Registered
554 Posts
Thanks Spin , the grey really looks nice in those photos. TBH I'm leaning more to the Grey especially after seeing your car :)

Is that the standard GTi suspension on your car ? It looks a lot lower than any 3dr with 18's I've seen at the stealers ?
Cheers JD, yes standard suspension and no need to change it IMO as the car handles superb without compromising any comfort. Go for the GTi JD you will have no regrets.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts

Come on JD what you waiting for.

I put my order in today. Yay!

[:D]

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Am going to now wait till monday as the stealers keep ringing me back with better prices .I got a call yesterday afternoon which was 400 euro cheaper than the best price I thought I could get. I know the stealers are making about 3491 euro on a new GTi , so I suppose I know roughly where there limit is :)

Oh and I have now decided on the Grey :)

JD

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well I have finally ordered the car :) Looks like it will be at least a 2-3 month wait but I?m hoping that time will fly by.

I have decided on Grey so thanks a mill to you guys for posting your pics.

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p> </o:p>

JD

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Well I have finally ordered the car :) Looks like it will be at least a 2-3 month wait but I?m hoping that time will fly by.

I have decided on Grey so thanks a mill to you guys for posting your pics.JD
Well done! What percentage discount did you get in the end.?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts