Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys

As above, want to get tints nearer the summer and want to see a few different variations if poss.

I.e, just 30% rears/all 30%

or

just 50% rears/all 50%

Much appreciate if you could get yours posted up!

[;)]

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hopefully going to be picking up my Black R32 in the next week or so and first Mod Will be tints so I would also appreciate any advice.Thinking 50 all round but am wondering if it would be too obvious as I don't want to take the mickey too much,although appreciate any tints could end up with me being pulled.

Ta

·
Registered
15 Posts
35% tint is darker than 50%. its the amount of light let thru it refers to!  just had mine done with 50% all round and looks subtle but kewl imo!

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi mate they look great, any chance you could post up a few other pics, ie from different angles?

Having it darker on the rears seems to make the car look 'less' 5 door if you know what I mean, that's sort what I want

·
Registered
43 Posts
Had two quotes today

One wouldn't touch the front windows and wanted ?150 plus vat

The other wanted ?275 plus vat and would give a receipt for back windows only, although they would do a light smoke on the front

·
Registered
248 Posts
HI THERE I AM GETTING MINE DONE THIS WEEK. IT IS ILLEGAL TO GET ANYTHING DONE TO THE FRONT BUT ANYTHING ON BACK. IN SPITE OF THIS THE POLICE DONT BOTHER AS LONG AS THEY CAN SEE U CLEARLY THEY DONT KNOW ANY BETTER. I AM GETTING 50% FRONT AND 35% AT THE BACK, ITS A NICE BLEND AND I FEEL THE CAR LOOKS MUCH MORE EXPENSIVE. THATS WHAT I WOULD RECOMMEND

·
Registered
13,211 Posts
ss-lumar chrome lux tints al round

Posted Image

Posted Image

looks lighter in the flesh and from sitting inside you would be hard pressed to tell they were there

Andy

1 - 18 of 18 Posts