Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks awfully 'old chaps', no mods as yet, any suggestions? [:D] Keep pondering over a induction kit or panel filter, what would you say is best? [:^)] Also thinking of some R32 bodyparts?

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Thanks awfully 'old chaps', no mods as yet, any suggestions? [:D] Keep pondering over a induction kit or panel filter, what would you say is best? [:^)] Also thinking of some R32 bodyparts?
Looks nice mate. A spot of lowering perhaps, A green R32 would look different, in a good sort of way !!

I am looking at doing the smoothed airbox/green panel filter with the 80mm ducting very soon !! Followed hopefully,(funds permitting), with a cat back Miltek or down pipe ?? Then who knows, remap seems to be a natural progression.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks mate. Will I be shooting myself in the foot later on in life if I go for springs? [:cool:]

·
Registered
6,626 Posts
Hi all, heres a pic of Gecko. [:)]
Let me guess... you like the colour green? [:)]

Paint your calipers dark green and if you want to go the whole hog, fit some EBC Greenstuff pads.

Nice car, blends with the leafy scenery [:D]

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks chaps for your suggestions [:)] can you get caliper paint in green? Haven't seen a car with them green before.

What would you say for the lowering side of things? [:cool:][:)]

·
Registered
6,626 Posts
Yep, Folia Tec does a "Power Green" caliper paint kit, or if you want to go the Hammerite or other enamel route, if you can't get green, mix yellow and blue.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Arrr Man, you are on form bud, thank you. Wish I had your knowledge! I'm a newbie to the modding scene see. [:D]

·
Registered
811 Posts
Yours looks well clean!! nice to see more green mk4's being modded [Y]

ive lowered mine -35mm, would of liked it lower but i live in a massive speed bump area, so its just not pratical but i think it sits quite nice tbh [;)]

Posted Image

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.