Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, so following on from my photoshot here:

http://www.uk-mkivs.net/forums/thread/512024.aspx

i decided to do another one in a multi story car park, i had to adjust the colour slighty on some of the pics (its a lot harder to do the pics in the darkish carpark than you will relaise untill you try lol)

i had the multi-story inspiration from another black R32 style mk4 with A8 wheels that was once on here.

so anyway here are a few of the results:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b54/skierandy/Golf/Photoshot%20-%20Multi-Story%20Car%20Park/DSC01569copy.jpg

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b54/skierandy/Golf/Photoshot%20-%20Multi-Story%20Car%20Park/DSC01606copy.jpg

all comments welcome (and yes once again i know the 16v badge isnt popular lol)

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
Posted Image

this pic is f'in quality, your car really does the look the part here
[y], Have you got a higher resolution of this pic that you could send
me [:D]

Thanks Sat [y]

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ill email it over to you now. it actually does not look quite so good in the higher res pic because the camera was only a 3.2mega pixel and wasnt working too well in that light.

pic is on its way

thanks for the comments

·
Registered
170 Posts
Looking good mate. Ace pics and ace car [H]. I wanted to get some similar pics of my car, but my car can no longer get into multi car parks due to being too low [:$].

Scott

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looking good mate. Ace pics and ace car [H]. I wanted to get some similar pics of my car, but my car can no longer get into multi car parks due to being too low [:$].

Scott
it was very scary coming down some of the ramps

as you can see in this pic, i doesnt take much of a slope to hit my front, and its only lowered 40mm

Posted Image

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Totally sweet car, i would say apart from the grille, i dont think you need to change the standard one, it looks alright though, just not OEM is it.?

Really nice wheels, those pics may tempt me to get a set, are they reps? Any issues regards corrosion yet?

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Totally sweet car, i would say apart from the grille, i dont think you need to change the standard one, it looks alright though, just not OEM is it.?

Really nice wheels, those pics may tempt me to get a set, are they reps? Any issues regards corrosion yet?
i think its nice that its not totally oem, that was my plan, as i dont wanna be a wannabe lol

they are rs4 reps (with a diamond cut, highly polished finsh) so they really shine when clean. second set i have had and no corrosion issues, maybe slightly slighty around an area i curbed on my old set, but nothing to worry about.

i have a set of 18s for sale if you are interested though (kahns)

thanks

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
Some great shots there, the lighting makes the car look very mean too! (more than the last set of pics, I mean)

They'd go well in the COTM photo challenge from March for Night Shots

·
Registered
213 Posts
Well Done Andy, car looks well good against the lights in the car park, pretty low as well! Think all the work that you have put into her has paid off!

Andy

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks for the kind words everyone [:p]

·
Registered
62 Posts
Mate i love the car, and even though im scared to say it, cough "like the grill too" cough.

Haha. I have a 1.6, but in red. My pride and joy, will get pics on shortly as ive done quite a bit to it.

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
cough "like the grill too" cough.
wheyyyyyy someone loves it [:p] lol

get the pics of your car up to

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
How long did it take you to get her looking that clean?
about 3.5 hrs and it got dust while i did one photoshot, so had to pull over and dust it down (sad i know) [:$]

shame the lights didnt work as good as they look lol

1 - 20 of 47 Posts