Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,

I was originally looking to change my wheels, but have since decided that as these wheels are rarely seen on a golf ill stick with them. However, they need a recon, and I would like to change the colour to something a bit different.

I have absolutely no idea what to colour them in, or what finish to have. Could a creative PS person have a quick go at re colouring them for me? If this pic is not good enuf Ill find another.

I was thinking black with red inbetween the spokes (on the rim) but i dont know how good that will look against the green of my car. Anyway, if anyone is really creative I would really appreciate it!

Nathan

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeh...i quite like that idea, but i have no white theme, as I have black bump strips etc still. also i run the risk of it looking a bit 'ricer' dont you think? i just dont know [:(]

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
neon orange

like the brm rover 200s lol
yeh....! actually, that mite look alright! mayb not?
Well I might do it then!

oh man, that looks lush! u have body coloured bump strips, it looks way better!

chuff: yeh that actually sounds like it could be really nice!

i now need to find someone to recon and paint them for a good price...found BJV but not sure how good that will be.

anyway, keep the ideas flowing!

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thats some top class photoshop matey hehehe

i say do em cream but then again cream may be a pig for whoever ends up spraying em
first things first, Im a computer scientist not a graphics designer! secondly, it was done in photbucket editor! dont expect miricles or the damn mona lisa lol!

well, i love the idea of cream, with the burgandy in between the spokes...so the wheel painter may have to adjust any quotes he has given to take this into account! I mean, of course he could back down...[surrender] but that wouldnt be cool for me!

on a more serious note...how hard would cream be to do?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts