Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can someone please photoshop out the corsa behind me, 200 empty spaces and he parks next to me while im taking pics at 10am in an empty carpark on a sunday! it's one of the best pics my camera at the time managed, ruined slightly by the corsa. thanks in advance.

Posted Image

·
Registered
473 Posts
haha. kud u not go back tomorrow morning and re take some pics.

i always try to park near scrapheap cars so mine looks better lol

so dunno why he wanted to park there, must be his favourite spot

·
Registered
3,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the spot is 25 miles from my house, also, i plan on being hungover 2mz. was not happy when he parked next to me at all. think he chose that spot cz its closest to a stairwell, he must of had plans involving a dark damp stairwell in a multistory carpark.

ive got a slightly better camera now with shutter speed and aparature settings, on auto the pics are pretty much the same but on manual the pics are comming out worse than the old camera so far tho, only thing i can shoot better is really close up things cz the lens is better. will need to practice a bit. old and new are both only 8mp but the new has better lens and more settings.

·
Fast or low and slow, that is the question.
4,607 Posts
Right I'm not going to lie as I have never tried cloning before.

First of all I noticed that the original pic could do with a little bit of straightening and a small boost of exposure so below is the amended pic which may help others giving it a go.

Posted Image

And here is my attempt at getting rid of the corsa [paperbag]

Posted Image

·
Registered
3,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
wow thanks guys, looks much better, wish i could afford PS, brilliant program.

not sure if the interior light is on or not...looks like it is tho.

desktop background sorted [H]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts